10. Klamber

50 days till the ritual

Weeks went by and Klaus couldn't stop thinking about the strawberry blonde. Amber found an apartment a couple blocks away; little did she know Klaus was secretly paying for her little stay there. Amber would of course think about the handsome hybrid, but at the same time she knew she could never fall in love.

"Is there anything I could do before I leave?" Davina asks walking towards the door.

"No I'm good, but I'm almost done searching for a way to bring back Kol. Just a couple more days."

Davina smiles ear to ear and says goodbye before walking out. Amber's phone started ringing and 'Elijah' was lighting up on the screen.

"Hello?"

"You need to come back now. Niklaus has finally lost it and he is bringing dead people into the complex every hour," Elijah says.

"I am not coming back just to help Klaus, I can't even see him without me wanting to kiss him and that is bad for me. I'm staying in my apartment."

"Amber please, think about all the innocent lives you'll be saving."

Amber sighs before knowing what she'll do, "Fine, but you owe me."

"Of course. Just please get over as soon as you can."

Amber hangs up and puts on decent clothes before going back to the Mikaelson mansion. Once she got there the place wreaked of blood. It was stained all over the walls and Elijah was cleaning up the mess. He turned around and smiles slightly seeing his former love.

"I'm so sorry," Amber says shaking her head, looking at the blood.

"It is not your fault; Niklaus has a weird way of dealing with hid problems," Elijah stands up and goes to hug Amber.

"Is he here?"

"No but he should be home with his next victim soon," Elijah sighs looking at the entrance. "Stay here when he comes, once he sees you he'll go back to his normal self."

Amber nods her head and Elijah makes his way upstairs to listen in on the conversation.

Minutes later Klaus is dragging a man into his home with a huge gash in his neck. Klaus has blood all over mouth. Once he throws the man onto the floor the hybrid looks up and meets eyes with the witch he fell for. Klaus then notices Amber is seeing him like this and he starts to tear up.

"Amber I-I can explain," He says walking slowly up to her.

"Let me save your breath; since I left you've gone crazy and drank from innocent people. Nice way of handling things."

"You made me do this! I confessed my feelings toward you and you felt the same but, because of the stupid curse you just left me. You left me." Tears run out of his eyes and Amber feels bad.

"Listen I'm sorry okay? If I did choose to be with you that wouldn't have lasted forever. The ritual I'm about to do will take away all the feelings I have for you and I couldn't put you through that. Just forget about me please."

"Thing is, I've tried to stop thinking about you. And I can't," Klaus shakes his head wipes the blood off of his face.

Amber walks up to Klaus and sits beside him on the couch. She laces her hand with his and a smile plays its way onto the hybrid's face.

"I've heard stories about you, about your past. All of them were bad but you know what I always remembered? The guy who I would laugh along with on the balcony of my room. The guy who saved me from Ethan so many times. The guy who I'm in love with," Amber said and she never felt better.

Klaus's head jerks up as he hears those words. He leans in wanting to kiss her. Amber allows him and their lips meet. Klaus places his hand on Amber's hip and she places hers on his neck pulling him closer.

Elijah notices the silence downstairs and he walks to the balcony quietly only to see the two kissing. He was jealous that Niklaus got the girl of course, but he still was happy that his brother was happy.

"I love you," Klaus whispers into the kiss and pulls her even closer.

The kiss lasted forever, until Amber pulled away and told Klaus to put the dead body away before she threw up.

"I'm sorry for my actions, I promise I'll make them up by a date in Paris or a date in Barcelona. Anywhere you want I'll take you," Klaus says after he heals the man and compels him to go and forget everything.

"Might want to hurry up, I got 50 days," Amber laughs hoping to lighten the mood by her sentence.

Klaus has a sadden expression remembering reality, "We will find a way out of this love; you and me till the end. Until death do us part."

-

Klamber is finally official! Vote and comment!

-brooke