Stay away

"Stevie?" Lindsey tried again, gently shaking her. 

She only grasped the covers tighter, pulling them up to her neck. "What?"

"What do you mean? Why are we in bed together?" He sat up, utterly confused. "Did we, um... did we have sex?"

"No."

"Listen, I know it's still early in the morning for you, but could you say more than one word?"

"No, we did not have sex."

He lifted the sheet up, frowning. "But you're... I'm also... We're practically naked."

Stevie sighed dramatically, at last turning to face him. "Yes, because I helped you to your room and you puked all over me. I wasn't about to leave with the contents of your stomach on my blouse."

His eyes went wide, jaw dropped. "No way! I did not... did I really?"

"Yes, we had too much to drink. It's fine, Linds. It happens. God knows it's happened to me... What is not fine is that you woke me up. Now if your questionnaire is over, I'm going back to sleep."

"This is so embarrassing..." He shut his eyes, shaking his head. 

"Go deal with your shame somewhere other than the bedroom." 

"You're a real pain, you know." Lindsey said, grabbing the robe provided by the hotel, as he closed the door, going to the living area, leaving Stevie to get some more sleep.

He slumped down on the couch, his head in his hands. He couldn't remember one thing about the previous night. He knew that they talked a lot, he also knew he said some things concerning him and his wife that he shouldn't have opened about probably. What about him and Stevie though? Did they do something stupid? There were several moments during the night when he wanted to kiss her pretty badly, but did he actually do it? No, he didn't think so, because if he had, Stevie most likely would have slapped him and she wouldn't have helped him up to his suite.

Shaking himself out of his thoughts, Lindsey called room service, feeling unusually hungry, after getting a tad out of control the night before, asking for coffee too. Thankfully, he didn't have to wait for long, hearing a knock from the other side, he tied the sash of the robe and went to answer the door.

Lindsey hadn't had more than a couple of bites, when the bedroom door opened and he smirked to himself, seeing Stevie coming to sit next to him. "I'm going to be a bitch today and it's your fault, so don't you dare complain." After getting that out of her system, she reached for his coffee and made it hers. "You couldn't have thought about me too, could you?"

"No, I actually did think about you and because I want what's best for you, I was going to order for you later, so the food and your drink is hot." He offered her a piece of bacon, but she shook her head, scrunching up her nose. "Not feeling too good?"

"I'm considerably okay, but it's too early to be eating."

"Well, I believe it was your wise idea to drink something strong."

"I needed it, it's been a long time coming for me to get loose."

"I hope I didn't say anything too much..." 

"I think we bought said some things that were too much." She handed him the cup, when he reached for it. 

"How much for your blouse that I ruined?"

"Don't be ridiculous." Stevie waved it off. "As if I don't have a hundred others like it in the closet."

A comfortable silence fell upon then, as Lindsey finished eating and they both shared the last of the coffee, before Stevie said she was going to take a shower. "I don't need your money, but you could go to my room and get me some new clothes."

"You sure? You're okay with me going through your stuff?"

"It's just clothes, Lindsey."

"Yeah, but there must be like... bras and... panties..."

"I need each of those as well. Be a dear?"

He contemplated it for a second, then nodded. "Whatever I grab will do?"

"Sure."

Going back to the bedroom, Lindsey put on his jeans and a shirt, as Stevie handed him her key, saying she would be in the bathroom and he should bring her clothes there. It did occur to him that this might be them stepping over the line a bit, but he shrugged and said, okay.

About ten minutes later, without giving it any thought, Lindsey pushed the bathroom door open, instantly cursing, when he did so. "Shit! I thought you'd be in the shower already! I'm so sorry!" 

Stevie stood stark naked, her back facing him, as she didn't make quite such a big deal about it. "You've seen it all before."

"O...okay...?" He frowned, then stared at her for a moment, watching as she stepped into the shower and turned the water on. "Well that was weird." He muttered to himself. But... He couldn't deny that he wished he could have seen her front instead, it had been quite some times, since he did. And... He was strangely aroused by what he did see.

It took him all about twenty seconds to undress, as he pushed the sliding shower glass door open and got in. "What the fuck, Lindsey?" Stevie asked, yet not bothering to cover herself up.

He risked it. Taking her face in his hands as his mouth crashed over hers, kissing her, his tongue trailing over her lower lip, begging for entrance. Confused and torn, she didn't know what to do. Her brain told her to hit him and make him leave, but the rest of her pulled him closer, as she deepened the kiss.

That was all the confirmation to proceed that he needed, slamming her against the tile wall a little too harshly, but she moaned in pleasure, as his lips began sucking at the flesh of her neck. She remained standing, as he gradually got lower, kissing every inch of her going down, eventually getting on his knees in front of her.

"Linds, what are you-OHhh..." She gasped, when he lifted on of her legs over his shoulder, his tongue brushing against her clit rapidly. "Fuck me..." Her fingers twisted in his hair, his hands helping her stand up straight, as her knees were getting weak. He added his fingers to the pleasure building inside her, pushing them into her entrance, as she arched her back, it all becoming a bit too much to handle. "Oh... Oh God... I... I'm gonna..." Breathing in deeply, she somehow withdrew her lower body from his extremely talented mouth. "I want you, I want to feel you."

He wasn't about to complain, standing up on his feet, swiftly spinning her around, as he entered her without any warning from behind. This was surely not going to last. Under different circumstances he would be embarrassed, but knowing just how close she already was, he continued with his fast rhythm and he wasn't going to change it up if the sounds she was making were something to judge it by. He brought his hand to her front to added that extra touch, which caused her muscles to clench around him, almost drawing his orgasm from him. 

"What just happened..." Stevie stopped the running water, although she definitely needed that shower now more than before. 

"It's my fault, I... I don't know what got into me."

"Well, I for sure know that you got into me and that was not supposed to happen." She was strangely calm; no crying, no swearing, no red hand print on his cheek. "Fuck..." She shook her head, passing him by and into the bedroom. 

"Do you hate me?" Lindsey wrapped a towel around his waist, unable to stand the idea if he'd ruined everything before it even started.

"I should, God knows I should, but no. I didn't exactly push you away now did I?" She then looked down at her hands, her engagement ring standing out immediately. "This wasn't what we agreed on."

"I know and believe me, this was not some plot for us to have an affair, I just... I saw you and you weren't... fuck, I don't even know what I'm saying!" 

"I'm going to go." Stevie quickly dressed up, adding before she left. "Don't come see me, don't call me. Just... Just stay away from me for a while."