Chapter 19

Astoria was hiding behind one of the thick walls in the corridor. She could hear Greg and Willy talking- they were looking for her. Thankfully, Willy had kept her promise and played dumb quite skillfully.  

"I'm sorry. I haven't seen her. I was just in our room and she wasn't there but, come on. Let's take a look around. I'm sure we'll find her. " Willy said, pulling Greg in the opposite direction and looking behind her at Astoria. 

Astoria let out a sigh of relief as she watched them walk away. Crossing her arms over her chest, she made her way through the opposite end of the castle. She was off to find Draco- she needed to speak to him. 

She really couldn't believe she had gotten herself into this mess. As she made her way towards the tower where his chambers were, she quietly remembered how stupid she had been to think that yesterday's trip to Hogsmeade would be anything but a mess.

----

Astoria and Willy met up with everyone else as usual in the front courtyard. She looked around, trying to find Greg and spotted him strolling along from behind the crowd.

"Hey." He said, pecking her lightly on the check, that wonderful smile on his lips. 

"Hey." Astoria said, slipping her hand into his and catching a glimpse of Willy rolling her eyes playfully. 

The three of them walked along, joking and playing, as they headed to Hogsmeade.  Astoria was sure it was going to be a perfect day even if it was freezing.

"I'm sooo cold." Astoria said between chattering teeth. She felt Greg move his hands up and down her arms as if trying to warm her. Even in her heaviest winter coat she was still freezing.  A huge smile swept across her face as she saw a nearby pub.

"There." She said, not even waiting for Greg and Willy to accept and walked over hastily.

"You guys go in. I'll come in a bit, I just have something to drop off for my mum's friend." Willy said, pointing in the opposite direction. 

"Okay." Greg said, holding the door open for Astoria who merely smiled at Willy and went in.

"Haha, wow, you are cold." Greg said, chuckling as Astoria took several minutes to get warm. They sat in a corner booth, ordering something warm to drink. For some reason, Astoria had expected Greg to sit across from her so it was a bit of a surprise when he slid into her side. Astoria noticed for the first time that they were secluded and very much out of anyone's view.  

"Better?" He asked, taking Astoria's chin in his fingers and placing a light kiss on her lips. Astoria shuddered. This boy was electric- they'd kissed several times already but still she felt that first time excitement. She was a little disappointed when he turned to look around and chatted away. It was shameless, she knew, but she was really hoping that he would kiss her a little bit more. 

With a bite of her lip, and audacity she didn't know she had, Astoria reached her hands over to turn his face.  Greg turned to look at her in surprise and she smiled as she placed her hands around his neck and kissed him. 

She wasn't sure how long they were kissing for- his arms were wrapped around her and she ran her fingers through his hair, separating every few seconds just so she could score a quick look at the handsome boy.

"Ewww... I leave you two alone for 15 minutes and already your snogging." Willy said, pretending to gag as she sat across from them.  Astoria frowned as she and Greg separated, embarrassed. 

"Nice timing." Greg said, also annoyed by the interruption.

"Sorry." Willy said, opening her eyes widely and signalling to Astoria towards the door. Astoria looked over, trying not to be obvious to Greg who was staring at his drink.