NOTE

Hi Everyone!

First of all I want to say Thank you to everyone who has been following this story for years. I'm almost done writing the very last chapter in the story- finally!  I wanted to let you know i'll be posting the chapters in groups of 2-3 per week.

My internet access continues to be limited as I'm living in a very remote place in Ecuador. One of the main reasons it has taken me so long to get it done was because when I started the story I was still living at home shortly after I graduated I joined the peace corp.  I've been bouncing around between Mexico, Argentina and Quito (ecuador) for a few years now. 

I'm scheduled to return to the US next month for Christmas, and then I won't be back until summer, when I'll finish my term. 

I feel like such a loser sometimes, a 25 year old Harry Potter fanatic. But it's always been a habit of mind to rewrite stories I like or change the ending. The story, in my mind, is turning out pretty good. I'm quite proud that it's finally over. 

I won't post anything at this time, I pasted the story a few times but it won't save- slow connection, but I should be in Quito next week and I will post up a few chapters. 

Thanks again for sticking with me and I'm sorry about disappearing so often.

Adios!