Chapter 3

It took only two minutes to get all the milk out of my hair, so we headed back to the cafeteria.

"Oh shot!" Cayla said out of the blue. "I need to grab something from my locker. Just head back this way." She then turned around and went the other way.

I felt that I was getting closer to the cafeteria, when I heard some shouts. Please don't let those...boys get in trouble over me. I thought.

I then quickened my paste, when I ran into someone. We both fell on the floor near the corner of the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Sorry," I said while sitting up to look at them. It was a boy. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He wore a blue and white stripped shirt, blue pants, and dark red shoes.

"No," He replied. "It's my fault, I'm sorry." He got up and reached a hand down to help me up. I grabbed it, and he pulled me to my feet. "My name is Brise, but you can call me BB. Stands for Balloon Boy. What's your name?"

"Mari. Why Balloon Boy?"

"I throw BIG parties."

"Cool." I then tried to go past him, but he outstretched an arm to stop me.

"I can't help but notice your so pretty."

"Thanks, but I have to go."

"Can't it wait?" He then proceeded to pin me against the wall. "Beautiful." He started leaning closer, as if to kiss me. I turned my head to the left. "What's wrong? First kiss?" I didn't say or do anything. I then tried to push his left arm away from the wall. I do like small spaces, but not near another person.

"Don't resist." He pushed me against the wall, causing me to hit my head. I made a soft "ow", but he didn't hear me. I continued to push and shove him, but he was to strong. I went with the next best option. I kicked him where the sun don't shine. He did release the wall, letting me escape, but he looked up at me with a mad look on his face. His blue eyes looked like they were turning red. I then got really scared.

"Sorry," BB said. "But you made me do this."

He released his groin and proceeded to choke me. I sputtered and tried to yell, but he was lifting me off my feet. I tried to pull his hands apart, but they were locked.

"HELP!" I yelled with all my might. "HELP ME!"

I could see the outside of my vision getting black. I...can't go...just yet...but I was starting to close my eyes.

The last thing I remember was hearing a "stop", then I closed my eyes and fell.

------

Gold's POV

I was sitting at lunch arguing with Cecelia's boyfriend, Brady, when Rick told me to sit down. I did, and almost forgot that Cayla had went to check up on Mari. I sat there, staring off into space. I wonder if he found her yet? I thought.

"Hey, did you guys hear that?" Fred asked.

I listened closely and I could hear a sort of soft "help". So you got her BB. I thought. Your more helpful than I thought.

Everyone at the table got up to see what it was. We rounded the corner and saw Mari pined against the wall, being chocked by BB. I smiled in my head, but tries to look like I really cared for Mari (which I didn't).

"Stop!" Ben cried, causing BB to let go of Mari, probably thinking it was a teacher.

We all ran over to them, and Ben caught the posibly dead Mari as she fell. The rest of the boys, Rick and Fred, went over to BB.

"Hold off men," I said pushing them back. "Go check on Mari. Get her to the nurses office. Don't let people see her." They both nodded and went to help Ben.

I leaned in near BB and handed him a ten.

"What's this?" He asked. "I thought you promised twenty."

"I promised twenty if you killed her, not if she fainted."

"Well, I think I got her just before you guys came."

"I see that for myself." I said menicingly. "If I go in there and she is still alive, I'm taking back the money, got it?"

"Yes sir." BB said disappointed.

"Now, go act like I about killed you."

"If I can, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what?"

"How long are you going to keep the ack up?"

I had to think for a minute. "Until the Toy's realize she is nothing. Not what they're looking for. I am."

"I'll let them know how great you were, sir."

"Thanks BB. Now get." I said, motioning toward the cafeteria. He went and I followed, hoping that Mari was in fact dead.

------

OOHH! I wonder what's up with Gold? Oh well...

I hope this book is pleasing you guys! It's really fun writing, and I hope this can continue.

Anyway, I you did see my post, I am going to try and put me in the next chapter, so be ready to see the real me!

See Ya Later,
- MysteriousKyrgy :)