Alternate Ending

Ha! I got you!

I just couldn't leave you guys with that much sadness! It's so much fun writing!

Well here you go!

                          -------

Mari's POV

I woke up in the hospital room wearing a cloth over my naked body. My hair was wet, so they must've washed it.

I heard a door open and my mom and Ben walked in.

"MARI!" They both shouted.

"Your alive!" Ben exclaimed.

"Well, I couldn't leave you just yet!" I replied back.

He came over and hugged me, but I whinced.

"Sorry!" He said.

"It's ok. I'm still a little sore from the sergary." I told him.

"I'm so glad my baby is alive!" My mom exclaimed. She hugged me too, but softer than Ben did.

"So, what happened to the jerk?" I asked Ben.

"He and Gideon are staying in prison for life!" He informed me.

"Good! He deserves it!"

A nurse came in and told me I had to try and walk. I got up with the help of Ben and started walk. They told me I could leave, so I got my clothes on that I wore before, and left with Ben.

We went out to see a new movie that I forget the name of now. We had tons of fun, and at the end of the night, he dropped me off at my house.

"Thanks for the fun!" I told him, getting out of his car.

"I want to be with you forever." He told me frankly.

I smiled at him. "Me too!" I then got out of his car and went into my house to see that my mom had made cookies.

                         -------

Hey Fanatics,

Super sorry again for the last chapter, but I thought you would all be so sad, and it was bugging me all day. This one may be short, but be glad I made a happy ending!

I'm now going to start on the sequel for Behind the Scenes.

See Ya Later,
- MysteriousKyrgy :)