1: When it happened

~Please Vote and Comment~
~Enjoy!~

"Ok, guys! This is our vacation, we get 3 days to visit our families. No jacking off." Namjoon said staring at Hoseok and Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"You guys always use our vacations for your little dates. Visit your families for once." Jin rolled his eyes.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?" Jimin spoke up looking around.

"Sleeping..." Namjoon said looking at the couch where the sleeping Yoongi was.

"Right." Jimin walked over to Yoongi and shook him a bit, "Hyung wake up, it's time to go."

Yoongi opened his eyes, "Ugh, stop waking me up, I was having a good nap." He stood up and walked out the door without another word.

And that started off his "vacation"

When he got to his parent's home, he knocked on the door.

"Yoongi, my famous baby!" His mom shouted and pinched his cheeks.

"Mom, I'm tired. Can I go take a nap please."

"You just got here, make it quick, you know where your room is." His mom rolled her eyes.

He went straight to his room and plopped down, falling straight asleep.

"Yoongi, wake up." Yoongi opened his eyes to his dad waking him up.

"I'm up I'm up." He stood up and stretched. "Fuck, I forgot my tooth brush at the dorm..."

"Yoongi, I don't care if you are 22, no cursing." His father said.

"Sorry... Can you guys take me to the pharmacy or something so I can get a new tooth brush?"

"Yeah, let's go right now." His mom spoke up.

All three of them got into the car.

The ride was perfectly fine, traffic and everything.

Until Yoongi opened his eyes from a little dozing off session to see bright lights from a truck rushing towards them.

His eyes widened, "Mom! Watch out!" But it was too late, the accident had occurred.
~
"Mom! Dad! Please! Please come back!" I shouted in between the tears.

"I just want to see you again! Please don't leave me in this world alone!"
~

Yoongi opened his eyes to Jimin who was staring at him.

"What are you doing here? I thought we were on vacation..." Yoongi mumbled.

"I heard about the accident, I rushed over here... Turns out you've been asleep for two days." Jimin said.

"Accident?" Yoongi tilted his head but then memories rushed through his head. "No... It can't be!" Yoongi shouted.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"I had a dream that I was begging to see my parents again, why though...?"

"Yoongi... You might wanna sit down for what I'm about to say." Jimin said.

"Pabo. I'm already sitting down, in fact... I'm laying down on a hospital bed."

"Well... Your parents didn't survive... The doctors said you could leave once you wake up." Jimin told him. "By the way, thanks to you, fans are going crazy. News about you actually not waking up from a car accident didn't make them very happy."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and laughed, "I'm glad I'm loved."

Jimin's smile faded... Does he think the only ones who love him is his fans? Jimin thought to himself. Only if he knew...

Finally, the doctors released him from the hospital the next day. Jimin and Yoongi went back to the dorm with everyone waiting.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Hoseok spoke up. Yoongi had a cast on his arm and that was all, except for a bandage wrap around his forehead.

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah... I'm fine, but I haven't had sleep since I woke up which was actually yesterday so I'm gonna go take a nap..." He walked to his room and started to sleep.

~
"Mom, dad... This was all for a stupid toothbrush... Just please come back." I cried and cried, all of a sudden, a dark figure, a shadow representing how I felt walked up to me.

"Please, please take me to them..." I said to the dark shadow figure.

~

"Yoongi! Wake up!" Jimin shouted at Yoongi who was starting to talk in his sleep of things like 'come back'

Yoongi opened his eyes, "Jimin? Thanks for waking me up..." 

"What were you dreaming about?" Jimin asked.

"Well, I am pretty upset about my parents being gone... But I was dreaming of wanting them back... And some shadowy figure was there." Yoongi said. "Also my personality wasn't the same."

"It sounds pretty freaky, you were talking in your sleep and you seemed upset so I woke you up."

"Thanks..." Yoongi got up and walked out to the kitchen.

"Hey, Yoongi, is your arm feeling better?" Jin asked.

"Yeah..." Yoongi got a snack and went to the couch.

"Shouldn't you be working on some music?" Jimin laughed and sat by Yoongi.

"I just got out of the f*cking hospital, I'm not gonna be working on anything for a while." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah... Where's Jungkookie?" Jimin looked around.

"Why do you care?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Can't I wonder where a band member is?"

"He's at an interview." Jin said as he walked into the living room.

"Oh... Okay. So hyung, wanna go play some video games since Jungkook isn't here?" Jimin looked over at Yoongi.

"Nah, I only have one arm, it'll be too hard in this stupid cast." Yoongi said. "Go play with your roommates."

"But whenever I play video games with those two, they always make me the third wheel." Jimin whined.

"Stop your whining." Yoongi stuffed some food in Jimin's face to shut him up.

"Should've kissed him." Jin, who would randomly ship people like the fans would, said.

"What?" Yoongi glared at Jin.

"Nothing..." He said as he went back to the kitchen.

Jimin wasn't saying a word at all then, because he was too busy running off to his room to hide his blushing face in a pillow.

HEYYY THIS TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY. Vote and Comment please. Thanks!"