14: Just a regular day right?

~Please Vote and comment~
~Enjoy
I was running and running down the road having no where to go. I just had to run...

"Help!" I shouted on top of my lungs with no one hearing, I just wanted someone to hear me, "Help!" I was being chased by a demon inside me... Help...

~
"Hyung. Wake up!" Jimin shook Yoongi awake.

Yoongi wasn't waking up, instead he just wrapped his arms around Jimin, trying to get comfort.

"Yoongi! Now's not the time! Wake up!" Jimin sat up, causing Yoongi to wake up from the jolt.

"J-Jimin..." Yoongi stuttered.

"Are you ok, hyung?" Jimin asked, concerned.

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah... Just another bad dream... Thanks for waking me."

"No problem." Jimin stood up from the bed, "Ugh, we have promotions to get to..."

"Right... Let's get this over with." Yoongi groaned.

After an hour, they were finally ready and all 7 were leaving.

"Hey, Jin hyung. Did you hear about ARMY making weird theories about you leaving the band?" Jimin laughed.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Jin rolled his eyes.

"Woah, what got him in a bad mood?" Yoongi widened his eyes as they got into the car.

"Don't worry, he woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." Jungkook said as he sat next to Jin.

"Of course you'd know." Both Jimin and Yoongi mumbled.

"It isn't my fault that you pushed me off the bed because of your restless sleeping and I woke up with a migraine." Jin sighed.

Jimin sighed as the van took off and Jungkook and Jin started having a lovingly bickering.

"Jimin." Yoongi looked at Jimin, the two were at the last row of the van by themselves.

"Yes, Yoongi?" Jimin looked over at Yoongi.

"They are annoying me. Help me out." Yoongi said.

"How?" Jimin shrugged.

"Like this." Yoongi leaned in and started to kiss Jimin, hoping no one would notice.

Jimin happily kissed back, grabbing onto Yoongi's green hair as Yoongi slipped in his tongue causing Jimin to moan.

That caused the others attention, "Wow, now those two are making out to distract themselves from us... Let's keep arguing so Yoonmin can live on."

"Or we could make out." Jungkook suggested.

"Nope, I'm too mad at you for the moment." Jin said as the two continued to bicker and Taehyung spied on the couple and Hoseok laid on Taehyung's lap.

The Yoonmin couple didn't care though, they continued to make out until they arrived at their destination.

Thing is someone, a fan, saw them through the window of the van as they parked.

"I don't think I've ever heard so much moaning in my life... Wait that isn't true I hear V and Hobie a lot at night." Namjoon said as Yoongi and Jimin finally parted.

"Sorry hyung..." Jimin apologized.

"Not sorry." Yoongi said as they left the van and went inside the studio where the promotions would take place.

Once they were done with the promotions, they had to head to a mini showcase.

"You look hot with your make up done with that." Jimin told Yoongi, kissing him on the cheek.

"You do too." Yoongi said, kissing Jimin lightly on the lips.

"Wow..." Namjoon said, witnessing them as he bought the camera to film a BTS bomb.

"You didn't catch that on video right??" Jimin panicked.

Namjoon shook his head, "It isn't on yet... It'll be on in a few seconds though."

"Oh... Well... Yoongi hyung, I gotta go then to pretend I'm in love with kookie, bye." Jimin said as he walked off.

Yoongi never cared that Jimin acted that way towards Jungkook, he knew it was a act for fan service so he'd just act like it was normal usually.

But for some reason, he cared this time. "Jimin. For once, can you pretend you are in love with me?" Yoongi smirked and placed an elbow on his shoulder.

"But I wouldn't be pretending." Jimin said while blushing, "And then fans would notice..."

He did make a point so Yoongi let it go, but seeing Jimin mess around with Jungkook made him jealous. He looked over at Jin and could tell Jin wasn't so happy either.

During the mini showcase, Jimin and Yoongi stood by each other most of the time when they weren't singing.

After all that, they finally went back to the dorm, and got into their pjs and stuff.

"EMERGENCY!" Taehyung bursted into his, Hoseok's, and Jimin's room.

"What is it?" Jimin asked, looking up from his phone that he was playing games on.

"Yoonmin's been caught!" Taehyung showed the picture that was Jimin and Yoongi making out in the van through the window with a whole article along with it.

"But look, they can't even tell that we are making out. It looks like I could be whispering to him." Jimin said.

"But you know how fans are. They are detectives." Hoseok spoke up.

"True... But we can just lie to them... Even though I hate that, and say that we were just whispering to each other.

"I guess..." Taehyung said, "I hope that works.

~

"Shit!" Yoongi said as Jimin showed him the article before going to sleep.

"Sorry hyung..." Jimin said.

"Don't worry about it... We'll make up something tomorrow... Let's just go to sleep now." Yoongi said as he wrapped his arms around Jimin.

"Ok..." Jimin said right before Yoongi fell asleep.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~
THANKS!'