7: The Radio Show

~Please Vote and Comment~
~Enjoy
Yoongi woke up feeling better than ever.

"How'd you sleep?" Jimin asked, being awake for a while but stayed in Yoongi's arm.

"With my eyes closed." Yoongi smirked.

"Stop with your jokes. Seriously, how did you sleep?" Jimin said.

"Like I said, with my eyes closed." Yoongi repeated.

Jimin sat up and sighed, "I had a nightmare last night... Did you?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi shook his head, "No, I might of kind of had a dream about you, a good dream."

"Well I had a bad dream of losing you... I guess since I finally got you, I don't wanna let you go." Jimin said.

Yoongi sat up, "You don't have to worry about that... Do you see how Hobie and Taehyung is? We'll be a better couple then them."

"Uh... No offense, but I'm not ready for sex yet." Jimin said.

"Ok... Minus that. We won't have sex almost everyday like them."

"Well... Do we have to have sex at all?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi glared at him, "If we are really going to be together for a long time, yes. You're the one who liked me since debut, why don't you want that?"

Jimin shrugged, "I guess I'm just innocent."

"Boy, stop lying."

"Ok. I'd actually be glad if we had sex sometime." Jimin said softly.

There was a knock on the door right then, "Guys. I gotta get dressed and my clothes are in there. Stop talking about sex and let me in." Jin shouted.

Jimin quickly got up and opened the door, "See you later, hyung. I gotta go get ready too." He said as he left.

"So... How was your first night with your bae?" Hoseok asked, sitting on the same bed as Taehyung, as Jimin walked into the room.

Jimin's face heated up, "It's was fine I guess."

"Aw, look at chimchim blushing!" Taehyung jumped up and squished his cheeks.

"Stop it, I gotta go get ready!" Jimin said as smacked Taehyung's hands.

"Ow, you hurt TaeTae..." Taehyung whined.

"Why are you speaking in third person?" Hoseok asked as Jimin got ready.

"Cuz TaeTae can speak in third language if he wants." Taehyung told him.

"Third language?"

"Yes." Taehyung said.

"I hope Yoongi hyung is right about being a better couple then you." Jimin said out loud as he got finished getting dressed.

"He said that? Rude." Hoseok huffed.

Jimin shrugged and left the room, seeing Yoongi, Jin, Jungkook, and Namjoon at the door.

"Are the others ready?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin shrugged and stood next to Yoongi.

"Then go see if they are." Namjoon ordered.

"Goodness, you don't have to be so mean to him just because you are the only one who doesn't have a bae." Yoongi chuckled.

"I don't have one..." Jungkook and Jin said at the same time.

"Mhm... Sure~" Jimin said.

Right then, Namjoon went to go check on Hoseok and Taehyung.

Jimin looked over at Yoongi and whispered in his ear, "Did you take your medicine?"