5: Favorite Place

~Please Vote and Comment~
~Enjoy
~Pleaseee comment so I know wattpad is working now too~
The next day, Yoongi was the first one in the breakfast room.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Jimin asked. "Don't tell me that you had an all nighters..." He sighed.

Yoongi nodded, "Yup, I had an all nighter. And thanks to it, I didn't have any bad dreams and I completed some songs."

"You better be glad we have a break for once today. But still, never do that again. Go take a nap." Jimin ordered.

"Aigoo, you aren't my mother don't order me around." Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"I care for you enough to order you around."

"I'm not sleeping." Yoongi snarled.

"Woah woah woah. Why are you two fighting?" Namjoon asked, walking in.

"He's ordering me around." Yoongi groaned.

"Well that's cuz you aren't sleeping." Jimin said back.

"You should get some sleep... " Namjoon agreed.

Jin walked out of his room into the kitchen, "Hey, Yoongi. Why weren't you in the room all night? I even checked around the dorm and could t find you." He said as he saw Yoongi.

"And you weren't in the dorm?? Where were you??" Jimin questioned.

"I was in the studio writing music." Yoongi shrugged.

"By the way, what's the Vhope couple doing?" Jin asked.

"They woke up early and I don't know where they went." Jimin said.

"They went on a date since its their break." Yoongi told them.

"Yoongi. Let's go somewhere. Your favorite place." Jimin spoke up.

"My favorite place?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

So there they were, Jimin and Yoongi standing in front of a mattress shop.

"I'm cursing you so much right now, Jimin." Yoongi said.

"I know. You'll get the urge to fall asleep even more now." Jimin smiled.

Some fans saw the two but Jimin rushed inside, feeling bad about ignoring them, but he was really worrying about Yoongi.

As Yoongi looked around, Jimin whispered in his ear, "Look at the nice, comfy beds just calling your name."

"I think I'm gonna try this one." Yoongi sat on it but got up right away. "No, don't trick me, I refuse!" He shouted causing people to look.

Jimin chuckled, "Come on, just sit on it for one more second."

Yoongi sighed and sat down, "It's so comfy..." He ended up laying down and falling straight asleep.

Jimin smiled, but his smile faded as quick as it came. Yoongi's face didn't look happy, he looked like he was having a bad dream.

Jimin placed his hand on Yoongi's forehead, running his hand through Yoongi's hair. "Don't worry, I'm here."

Right then, Yoongi smiled in his sleep which caused Jimin to smile too.

The whole time Jimin ran his hand through Yoongi's hair. Until the manager of the store came by and told Jimin to wake Yoongi up.

"Ugh, why'd you wake me up?" Yoongi asked.

"They made me, come on, let's go back to the dorm." Jimin said. "Oh, by the way, what were you dreaming?"

Yoongi blushed, remembering his dream, "Nothing. Let's go get some lunch before we head back to the dorm."

Jimin nodded and they headed out, stopping at a quick restaurant.

It was just them two, they usually had someone else along but this time they didn't.

They had a normal conversation until the waitress came to take their order and almost dropped her pen out of excitement.

"S-suga oppa... J-Jimin oppa..." She stuttered.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, "I'm your oppa?" She shook her head.

"But Suga oppa is. It's really nice to meet you two." She bowed politely. "Can I get your autograph?"

Damnit, I came here to spend time with Jimin and eat... Yoongi thought to himself but gave a sweet smile anyway, "Sure."

Both Jimin and Yoongi signed a little notebook that she had of BTS with her.

"Thank you very much. And what would you like to eat?" " She took their order.

A different waiter came to give them their food, thank goodness it wasn't a fan.

They are their lunch happily and the same girl as before came back to give them their check.

"Oh, by the way... We do catering so if you'd like to know the number I can give it to you." She said after they paid.

Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other, "I think the rest would like that." Jimin smiled.

"Great!" The waitress jotted down a number and gave it to Jimin even though she was closer to Yoongi. "My name is Duri. Also, you two would be my Otp if Jimin wasn't my bias." She said then smiled and left.

"Weird..." Yoongi said then looked at Jimin who had red all over his face.

"What's the matter?" Yoongi tilted his head.

"Do you know what otp stands for?" Jimin answered with a question and Yoongi shook his head. "Let's keep it that way." Jimin said.

Once they got back to the dorm, the other members were mad that they got food without them.

"Jimin call catering since you have the number." Yoongi suggested.

"Ok." Jimin pulled out his phone and called the number.

"Hello? Who is this?" A girl answered the phone.

"Uh... Sorry is this the wrong number?" Jimin asked.

"N-no! Jimin oppa, is that you?" The girl said.

Jimin then recognized the voice, it was Duri.

"Duri... Uh Duri noona... We just wanted to order some food." Jimin gave a half smile which made Yoongi clench his fist especially since Jimin called her 'noona'

"Oh, I'm sorry. I got off work just a few minutes ago." Duri said over the phone.

"But isn't this the work number?" Jimin asked.

"No... I'm sorry, I must have got confused and gave you my number." Duri told him.

"It's fine, don't worry about it. It was nice talking to you again. Bye." Jimin said, hanging up.

"Well just eat here." Jin moaned and went to the kitchen, "I'll start cooking."

Yoongi was trying so hard not to punch the wall. He was clenching his fists so hard.

He knew exactly what Duri was trying to do. And that thing, was to take Jimin away from Yoongi. Even if they weren't dating, Yoongi wasn't going to allow it.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~
THANKS! WOO~ A DOUBLE UPDATE~