13: Text Messages

~Guys it makes me sad when I see less vote on each chapter so pls Vote and Comment~
~Enjoy
"So how do we fix yoonmin?" Jin asked Taehyung at the breakfast table as Taehyung was eating his cereal with Hoseok at his side.

"Is there even a way? Jimin looks so pissed off with Yoongi lately." Taehyung said.

"And you're going to give up like that?" Jin asked.

"I might just have to... It's been a week and they haven't been speaking with each other." Taehyung sighed while Hoseok pat his back.

"Didn't they want to be a better couple then us?" Hoseok spoke up and Taehyung nodded. "Well... They failed..."

"Don't say that about yoonmin." Jin said firmly as Jungkook walked in and sighed.

"Seems like you care more about Yoonmin then us..." Jungkook said.

"Oh... I'm sorry, Jungkook. It's just Yoongi and Jimin are fighting but we aren't." Jin told him while Jungkook rolled his eyes, laughing.

Right then, Jimin walked into the dining room so everyone had shut up. "What's with the silence?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"So... How you and Yoongi doing?" Namjoon asked as he walked in causing everyone but Namjoon and Jimin to face palm.

"Don't even bring both of us up in the same sentence. It's offensive." Jimin sat down as he said that.

"Woah... Rude..." Namjoon said as he sat down at the end of the table.

Yoongi walked in but as soon as he saw Jimin, he looked over at the others, "I'll be in the studio." He said then walked out.

Jin sighed, "Has anyone else realized how upset Yoongi has been lately...?"

"It's because he has been skipping out on taking his depression medications... I was usually the only one helping him remember." Jimin said bluntly while eating his yogurt, getting it all over his face.

Everyones eyes went wide, "He has medication for that??" Taehyung exclaimed.

Jimin nodded, "Yeah... He probably didn't want me to tell you. Oops."

"Is it because of his parents?" Jungkook asked, Jimin nodded.

"Looks like it's time for the mom of this band to step in... Jimin, go talk to Yoongi right now." Jin said.

"You can't tell me what to do. Yoongi hyung isn't a good boyfriend, I don't want him to be mine." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"We all know that isn't true." Taehyung mumbled but the only one who heard was Hoseok who smiled at that.

"I don't care. You have to at least get along with him." Jin ordered.

"Ok. Ok. I'll go talk to him..." Jimin say up and walked out, heading to the studio.

"I thought you shipped them..." Taehyung told Jin.

"I do. You think they will stay 'just friends' once they start talking again?" Jin asked.

"Good point." Taehyung nodded.

Jimin arrived at the studio where Yoongi was writing some lyrics down.

"Yoongi hyung..." Jimin spoke up.

"Hm? Did I hear someone?" Yoongi looked up and looked around, "Nope, must of been my imagination."

"Look, hyung... I was told that we have to get along... So... Let's get along."

Yoongi finally looked at Jimin, "But you still don't forgive me, right?"

Jimin shook his head, "No... But let's just get along."

"I don't want to get along with someone who can't forgive me..." Yoongi rolled his eyes but then noticed that Jimin still had yogurt on his lips and tried his best not to blush.

"What's wrong? You look like there's something troubling you..." Jimin spoke up seeing the troubled face of Yoongi who was trying not to blush.

"Nothing. Why do you care anyway?" Yoongi asked as he stood up and left the studio, leaving his phone.

Jimin picked up Yoongi's phone. "That idiot left his phone."

Right then, there was a text message from Minnie to Yoongi's phone.

"And that idiot is still talking to her even though she's the reason we broke up..." Jimin's eyes began to get teary. He really did love Yoongi... He just couldn't stand the drama.

Jimin knew Yoongi's password so he unlocked the phone and looked at the text messages.

They started a week ago, the day that Jimin and Yoongi broke up:

Yoongi: I fucking hate you
Minnie: what did I do?
Yoongi: you know too well... Jimin and I broke up because of your stupid ass
Minnie: because of me? Then you don't deserve him. Come be mine
Yoongi: fuck no. Not when you're the reason I lost someone I love
Minnie: not my fault he's a whiny little butt
Yoongi: don't call Jimin that. I'm done talking to you... Ever...bye.

After reading that, Jimin was already having tear drops on Yoongi's phone.

Jimin scrolled down the text messages. It seemed like Minnie kept trying to text him but Yoongi wouldn't answer until this morning.

Minnie: why the hell are you ignoring me now?
Yoongi: did you know that I can't even talk to Jimin anymore because of you. Stop fucking messaging me. It's all your fault
Minnie: if you and Jimin get back together... Would you start talking to me again? And hang out with me again?
Yoongi: No, because of that, I'm not with Jimin anymore. So if I got back with Jimin, I'd completely stop talking to you. Actually I'm just talking to you now to tell you to stop. Bye, I'm blocking you.

Jimin now had so many tears rolling down his cheek, "I'm sorry, Yoongi... My mind had thought maybe you still liked her... I'm sorry..." Jimin said, not thinking Yoongi was listening.

"If that's so... Can we get back together?" Yoongi spoke up making Jimin jump and locking the phone.

"D-did you hear me??" Jimin asked, startled.

"Of course I did... I even saw you reading my messages to Minnie." Yoongi said.

"I'm really sorry, Yoongi hyung..." Jimin apologized for real as Yoongi walked up close to him.

"Don't worry... Do I have permission to date you now?" Yoongi smirked.

Jimin nodded, "Of course. I missed you..." He said as he looked down.

"Good. I've been wanting to do this for a while. You've got a little something on your lips." Yoongi said as he leaned in and kissed Jimin's lips while licking the yogurt off too.

As they parted, they both smiled, "How long as the yogurt been there?" Jimin asked.

"The whole time." Yoongi laughed, "It was driving me crazy."

"YOONMIN REVIVED!!" They both heard Taehyung shout and run away.

"Was he spying on us?" Jimin wondered.

"Probably." Yoongi laughed. "But oh well." Yoongi leaned in for another kiss.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~
THANKS!