17: Vaca In America for Yoonmin

~Please Vote and Comment~
~Enjoy
"It's our only vacation today in America... And we are in a hotel room... Alone." Yoongi told Jimjn for about the millionth time that morning.

"Yoongi hyung... What kind of dream did you have last night? You seemed to talk in your sleep saying 'moan more, it's adorable'? What the actual fuck?" Jimin asked as he ate his cereal.

Yoongi then blushed, "Well, it wasn't a bad dream for once."

Jimin nodded, "I assumed."

Yoongi say on his bed and turned on the tv.

"Can you turn that down? I wanna eat my cereal in peace." Jimin told him.

Yoongi sighed, "Are you kidding me? There's never peace in the dorm with Hoseok and Taehyung dating."

Jimin rolled his eyes and got up, taking the remote and shutting off the tv.

"Hey! I was watching that!" Yoongi snatched the remote away.

"What's wrong with you today?" Yoongi asked.

"Nothing. Just leave me alone." Jimin walked off continuing his cereal.

Jimin ate in silence and Yoongi couldn't stand it.

Yoongi got up and slammed his hand on the table that Jimin was sitting at.

He had the spoon in his mouth as he stopped and looked up at Yoongi.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you on your man period?" Yoongi asked with a tone.

"What is a man period? I'm just... Trying to stop myself from thinking some stuff that's all." Jimin admitted.

"Thinking what?" Yoongi tilted his head.

"W-well... Like you said, we are in a hotel room alone together... Anything could happen... And we haven't been that far yet..." Jimin laid his head down, "I wanted to stop thinking of it."

Yoongi smirked, "But you want it right?"

Jimin shook his head, "I'm not ready..."

"Yes you are." Yoongi ordered.

Jimin shrugged, "Do we have to tell anyone?"

Yoongi shook his head, "Come onnnn, Please!!" He begged.

Jimin nodded, "Later. I was going to meet Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook at the hotel pool."

"Can I go?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded.

So there they were. They were now in the pool messing around. It was private because of how they were a pretty popular band.

While Taehyung, HoseokJungkook, and Jimin were messing around; Yoongi was sitting at the stairs of the pool, watching.

He was mainly watching Jimin since he was shirtless.

All of a sudden, Jimin disappeared under water.

Yoongi's eyes went wide as he looked around.

Before Yoongi knew it, he was being pulled under water by a hand.

He opened his eyes under water to see Jimin.

They both rose to the top of the water together.

"You pabo." Yoongi said as he kissed Jimin on the cheek.

"Oh shut up." Jimin laughed.

After the pool, Jimin and Yoongi went to their hotel room.

Jimin was watching tv as Yoongi took a quick shower.

Eventually he came outside and shut off the tv.

"Hey! I was watching that!" Jimin yelled.

"Like I was watching it earlier but you didn't care." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Anyway, you promised me something."

Yoongi then pushed Jimin on the bed, catching him by surprise. He pinned Jimin onto the bed and started to kiss him on his cheek and neck.

"Y-Yoongi hyung... What are you doing?" Jimin stuttered.

"What do you think?" Yoongi smirked as he collided their lips together passionately.

They continued to passionately kiss until Yoongi sat up and started to take off his shirt.

"Wait! Yoongi! Have you even ever done this with... You know... A guy?" Jimin held up a hand.

"Yeah..." Yoongi paused. "In my dream last night, you. I'm just going by that."

Jimin's eyes widened and he blushed as Yoongi helped him take off his clothes.

The two collided lips causing Jimin to moan a little and started their fun.

~~
Jimin was now in the shower, making sure he got clean.

"I can't believe I did that..." He talked to himself but Yoongi was washing his face so he heard.

"Believe it." Yoongi said.

"R-right." Jimin replied.

Once he was done and they were cuddling on the bed, watching tv, there was a knock on the door.

Jimin got up and opened it.

It was Jungkook and Jin.

"Oh... Hey guys." Jimin greeted.

"What was going on in here? You do know we are right next to you, right?" Jin asked.

Jimin blushed, "R-right. Sorry."

"Good job, Jimin." Jungkook gave a thumbs up.

"Jungkook! You knew what they were doing??" Jin exclaimed.

Jungkook nodded, "Hoseok and Taehyung do it all the time in the dorm so I know how it sounds."

"Those idiots..." Jin said as he pulled Jungkook and left.

Jimin shrugged and shut the door.

Yoongi laughed, "Seems that the fetus heard."

"And so did mommy." Jimin laughed and continued to cuddle with Yoongi.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~
THANKS!