10: Lost Stars

~Soundtrack to this I know it's Jungkook covering a song and not Jimin or Yoongi but oh damn well~ Please Vote and Comment~ Enjoy
Yoongi woke up the next day with Jimin right beside him.

He totally forgot that Jimin had came into the room in the middle of the night because he was afraid that Yoongi would have nightmares.

"Come on, we gotta get up." Yoongi groaned as he sat up, Jin left the room when Jimin came in so he wasn't in there.

"Yeah, yeah." Jimin sat up with messy hair and rubbing his eyes.

Yoongi looked over and blushed at the way he looked.

"Omg, comb your hair." Yoongi said and looked away.

"Why?" Jimin asked, confused.

"Because you look fucking hot." Yoongi mumbled.(Imagine the Jimin that was is AHL when he just woke up and was trying to make Tony eat something I can't remember)

"I do, don't I?" Jimin smirked and stood up. "Well, I guess I'll go get dressed." He yawned and left the room.

Once everyone was dressed, Jimin forced Yoongi to take his medicine, again.

Yoongi, who almost choked to death, was now on the couch grasping his own throat.

"I think I might have shoved it too far..." Jimin said, guilty.

Yoongi sat up and rubbed his throat, "First of all, that sounded hella wrong. Second of all, I told you that I could take my own pills."

"Right..." Jimin said, rolling his eyes.

Finally, it was time to go to shoot for their music video.

After dancing and dancing for the video shoot... Jimin had passed out.

"Jimin!" Yoongi shouted and ran over to him.

"Jimin! Jimin, wake up!" Yoongi kept shaking Jimin but he just wouldn't wake up.

"Won't you look at that! It wasn't me who passed out this time!" Hoseok laughed since he was glad that it wasn't him.

"Uh, dude. That was rude." Taehyung said to him.

"This isn't the time for that!" Yoongi panicked.

"I'm pretty sure he's fine, Yoongi hyung. He's probably just dehydrated and needs to rest." Jungkook said.

Yoongi shook his head, "His face is really hot and he's sweating a lot..." Yoongi told him.

"Yoongi has changed a lot since he started dating Jimin..." Namjoon stated.

"Anyway, he's like that because he was dancing a lot right now. Don't worry." Jin said as he bought a wet towel and patted it on Jimin's face trying to cool him off.

They had to stop the whole schedule and laid Jimin on a couch in the studio and Yoongi sat right beside of him, tears rolling down his cheek.

Ever since his parents died, he hasn't been the same. He used to not be this sentimental. He used to not care at all.

Luckily, no one was in there with them because Yoongi leaned in and kissed Jimin on the lips.

"Jimin... Please wake up. You're the only one who makes me feel happier..." Yoongi sighed.

Right there, Yoongi fell asleep.

~
I was wondering around  the same forest. "Jimin! Where are you!"

"Yoongi! I'm over here!" Jimin appeared right in front of my eyes, crying.

But as soon as he appeared, he vanished.

"Jimin!"

I thought I saw him crying... Where was he?

"Yoongi!"  I heard his voice call out to me but I couldn't see him.

I thought I heard him call my name.

So where... Where was he?
~

"Yoongi, wake up." Jimin shook Yoongi. He woke up and looked at Jimin with his eyes widened.

"Jimin! You're alive!" Yoongi quickly hugged Jimin who was sitting on the studio's couch next to him.

"I've been alive... Hyung, I'm fine. I just passed out because I didn't have enough water. Don't worry." He patted Yoongi's back.

"Well you should go get some water, then." Yoongi said as he pulled away from the hug.

"I already did. I wasn't gonna wake you up but they told us we needed to continue."  Jimin told him.

They both headed over and the schedule resumed.

After they were done with everything and headed back to the dorm,Jimin went to take a shower.

"Hobie hyung. You can take a shower now." Jimin said as he pulled on a shirt.

"Good!" He rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Well then...". Jimin said and was going to go back to the living room. But when he opened the door, Yoongi was standing right in front of it, looking like he was about to knock.

"What do you need?" Jimin laughed.

Yoongi put his hand in his pocket, "I just miss you, that's all." He smirked.

"Really? You do?" Jimin smiled and pecked Yoongi on the lips lightly. "By the way, when I woke up earlier after passing out, it felt like someone had kissed me."

"Y-you can feel that?" Yoongi was panicking.

Jimin shook his head, "No, Taehyung was spying on you and saw. He told me."

"That stupid person." Yoongi grumbled.

Yoongi and Jimin went to Yoongi's room which had no one in there and say on Yoongi's bed.

"Jimin... Can I tell you... About my dream when I fell asleep next to you?" Yoongi asked and forced Jimin to lay his head on his shoulder.

"Ow, I think you broke my neck... And yeah, sure. You can tell me."

Yoongi explained the whole dream to him, "You won't leave me like that, will you?"

"No, of course not. And if I do call you, you'll be sure to find me. And if you see me crying, you'll cheer me up." Jimin assured with a smile.

Yoongi smiled and kissed Jimin passionately on the lips, with Jimin still laying on his shoulder.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! SORRY THE TITLE DIDNT GO WITH ANYTHING HERE BUT ITS THE TITLE OF THE SONG AND THE CHAPTER HAD STUFF TO DO WITH THE LYRICS KINDA SO YEAH~
THANKS!