11: Good Dream

~Please please PLEASE vote and comment~

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin shouted and jumped on Yoongi's back. They were at an outside photoshoot now and on break from taking photos.

"It's freezing... So stay on my back to keep me warm." Yoongi told him.

"Oh okay." Jimin said causing the others to stare.

"I'm so glad yoonmin happened." Jin smiled.

"Me too." Taehyung agreed.

"Stop talking like we aren't here you idiots." Yoongi told the two.

"Sorry..." Jin apologized.

It was time to start the photoshoot again so Jimin had to get off Yoongi's back.

After the photoshoot, they all headed back to the dorm.

Yoongi looked down sadly, he couldn't stop thinking about his parents.

Usually he'd text them at a time like this, telling them to start looking out for pictures of him since they just did a photoshoot...

Once they got to the dorm, Yoongi went straight to the couch and laid down.

"Want me to stay here with you?" Jimin asked.

"No... I'd actually like to see my parents in my dream." Yoongi said with a slight smile.

"But what if it's a nightmare?" Jimin asked.

"Well then... At least I would've saw them." Yoongi said and fell fast asleep.

~
My mom and dad are hugging me.

"Eomma... Aren't you proud of me?" I asked as she pulled away from the hug.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" She said with a smile.

"Eomma... Appa... If so... Why did you leave me alone..."

"We didn't. You've got the other 7, right? Especially Jimin." My father said.

That's right... I'm not alone. I have the whole band with me.

"But... I don't know if I'm ready to live without my parents...So why... Why did you leave?

"We know you're ready. Ever since you got into bighit, we knew it. We didn't leave you being unprepared..." My mom's voice echoed in my head.

~

Yoongi opened his eyes to find tear stains on the couch. He was crying...

"Shit." Yoongi sat up and wiped his tears. "Eomma... Appa... Maybe I really am ready..."

"Ready for what? Are you gonna try to kill yourself so you can see your parents?? No Yoongi, don't!" Jimin panicked as he walked into the living room.

"What the fuck, no way!" Yoongi shouted.

"Oh good..." Jimin took a breath."Did you have a bad dream?"

Yoongi shook his head, "It was an alright dream..."

"That's good." Jimin sat on a little spot of the couch.

Yoongi sat up, "Oh, by the way, Minnie said she's coming over soon. She texted me earlier."

Jimin's smile faded, "Why?"

"I don't know. She just said she was." Yoongi shrugged.

Right then, there was a knock at the door.