Chapter 3

I remember when we were little, we would hide in our secret room behind the closet. We would play with our toys and action figures.

"Bang, bang, bang! Princess Pink is dead!" I exclaimed as I "shot" the doll with my toy gun.

"No fairrr, hyung, you cheated!" she yelled.
(A/N: children. I know it's supposed to be oppa. PLS READ MORE TO UNDERSTAND WHY SHE SAYS HYUNG. STAHP JUMPING INTO CONCLUSIONS.)

"Too bad, she's out of the game"

"Can we use like a healing potion on her or something?" she asked with a cute pout.

"Hmm... I have one," I said and her face brightened, "IFFFF..." and her face went down into a pout again.

"If this, if that, if WHAT now, hyung. What is it now?" she said.

"If you call me 'oppa' cutely," I said smiling evilly. I knew she hated calling people their 'oppa' because of her tomboyish styles. 

"YAH, YOU WANNA DIE ?" she said as her eyes widened.

"Yah? Did you just say that to your oppa?" I asked as I got closer.

"Waiiii. You're just older by 3 weeks, why should I speak formally to you. In that case, IM SORRY, AJUSSHI," she said as she bowed 90 degrees.

"Now you're getting a punishment," he said as he squished my cheeks together.

"Owh. Ajusshi, thish hurths," she said.

"Now say oppa. Say OP-PAH," I said, "and I'll let you go."

"nuuuuuuu," she said.

"Well then I guess Princess Pink is dead foreverrr and I'll be squishing your cheeks foreverrr," I said with a playful voice.

"...oppa..." she said quietly.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"OPPA! OK, I THAID IT, CAN YOU LET GO?" she shouted.

I let go while whispering, "cute." But I guess it wasn't quiet enough.

"WHUT?" she yelled.

She heard correctly, so I ran for my life.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! GET BACK HERE!" she yelled. I just ran while laughing.

I wish we could be like that again. Now, I can't even be near Areum.

But the past is the past, and the present is now.

It was the middle of the school year but all of us moved to another school because of all the crazy fangirls we had before.

Taehyung, Jimin, and I got into 12-B while the rest of BTS went to 12-A. Jin, on the other hand, already graduated, as well as Yoongi, who worked as an intern at the school.

When I went in, I looked at the class and saw someone really familiar.

Areum

"Ok, boys, you can sit in the back row," said Mr. Lee after introducing us.

I sat behind Areum in the right corner of the room. At break time in class, she turned around to me, smiling. My heart started beating so fast.

"Hi! You're the new person in BTS, right? Jeon Jungkook, right?" she asked. My heart shattered when I heard her ask that. I forgot, she doesn't know me. She doesn't remember me.