Chapter 11

Pls read A/N at the end

"Should I tell her?"

"You wouldn't have a chance if you don't tell her sooner. Go."

"Okay, I'll tell her tomorrow."

"No! no.. you should tell her now. Hey, you never know. Better now then later."

"Yeah, but over the phone? Isn't that a bit..."

"Hey, now or never, am I right?"

"... You're right. Thanks Junghyun!" Taehyung said as he ran back into his house.

As the door closed, Junghyun smirked and walked away, waiting for the dominos to fall.

--------------------------

"I'm... Taehyung's girlfriend!"

What?

"He said that he loves me. I-I'm really sorry Jungkook, but I gotta go, I need to see Taehyung right now" she said as she was walking towards the exit.

"Wha-what about the project?" I said trying to make an excuse for her to stay.

"We'll meet up another day, okay? I promise! I really gotta now," she said as she ran down the block.

"Wait! But I -" I said but she already turned at the corner of the block.

"I love you too..." I mumbled.

...---time-passes-by---...

Areum POV

"Sweetieee, where do you wanna go for our first month-aversary?"

"Mmm, where do you wanna go, oppa?"

"I dunno.. wanna go out with the whole squad?"

"Mm.."

"Wooow, she even calls you oppa, how... rOmAntiC," said Suga as the whole squad came in, "Boi, you broke her. You're gonna have to take responsibility~."

" Ha ha Hyung. Hey, you wanna go to an amusement park with us this Saturday?" asked Taehyung.

"Aumsement park? With your squish blucky love ass? No thank y-"

"I'll pay"

"DEAL," Suga said with no hesitation.

"Wait this Saturday!? No fair! I can't go then!" exclaimed Jin.

"Ehhh?? Why?" asked Namjoon. (I bet he really wanted to go with Jin.. NAMJIN FTW)

"Im opening my bakery that day! You guys should come to the Grand opening after! I'll treat you guys ;)."

A crowd of laughter grew upon us, until I realized that Jungkook wasn't here.

"Hey, where's Jungkook?" I said.

"Mmm, he's always out nowadays. We don't usually see him anymore," said Jimin as he tackled down Taehyung.

"Ahh, I see... Then I guess I'll text him about it?"

"Mmkay."

Texting Jungkook...

Areum : hey hey! we're all planning to go to the amusement park. wanna join?

Areum : its this saturday

Jungkook : sure. can I bring someone along?