Chapter 10

A/N: btw, I feel like u guys are gonna hate me for this soooo.....

I woke up to the beautiful smell of scrambled eggs and the sound of my alarm beeping. I got out of bed and stretched my back. I opened the shade hoping for the warmth of the rays of sunlight...

AND IT IS POURING.

I wake up from drowsiness and get back to reality. I smelled... smoke? The beeping... tHE SMOKE DETECTOR?!

I quickly ran downstairs and I saw my brother trying to cook eggs as he was trying to fan out the fire.

"Junghyun?!" I yelled.

"Oh, YAH, HELP ME TAKE IT OUT" he yelled back

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE??"

The fire started growing in flames. I quickly ran outside and took the hose. Running back into the kitchen, I put it on full power.

"QUICKLY, SPRAY AT THE FIREEE!!"

I turned on the hose and

SPPPPFFFTTTT!!
(... that's... That's the sound.. of the hose...)

"Oh great, the fire's out. It's great that you sprayed the fire bUT YOU SPRAYED ME AS WELL." Junghyun shouted.

--------------------------------

"Ta-da, breakfast," Junghyun said.

I looked at my plate of soggy, burnt eggs and looked back at him with an 'are you serious' face.

"I know, I know, and I just gotta say, you're welcome" he says.

"Yeah thanks a lOT FOR ALMOST BURNING MY HOUSE DOWN!!" I yelled.

"Aaaand you're welcome," he answers.

I sighed in annoyance and anger.

"How did you even get into my house?" I asked.

"Even though mom bought you this house doesn't mean you're the only one that has the keys." He said as he jingled the keys in front of my face.

I looked away at him and saw the time. My eyes widened as I ran upstairs.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. IT'S 9:37."

Junghyun followed me up while playing on his phone.

"You know, you should visit home once in a while," he said. My body tensed.

"Mom and dad misses you. And so does-"

"Don't say her name. We have nothing between each other anymore. Besides, I have someone else in mind."

"Ahh, that girl, Areum? I heard that she came back."

"Don't you dare say her name, you have no right to."

"Don't say this, don't say that. Then what do you wanna hear, little brother?"

My body was in full out anger. "Just get out. I didn't invite you here."

"Alright, see you soon then," he said obnoxiously as he walked out of the house.

Soon?

I heard another doorbell ring. Junghyun... Ughhh

I opened the door and yelled "dude, can you leave me alone! You just lef-"

"OMO, IS THIS HOW YOU USUALLY OPEN THE DOOR FOR PEOPLE??"