Fight Me.

Sakura wasn't looking forward to part two of 'Just please let me explain myself'. She said her part and gave the information she deemed necessary. There was nothing else she could tell them, aside from her reason of feeling like she had no other place in Konoha any longer.

She kept a perfectly neutral face as the team was let into the office. It was just like one of the owls reported: one with bugs, one with long blonde hair, the one who attended the Summit, and one with dark, heavy chakra.

Very heavy chakra.

Sakura pulled on a placid smile like the one she used professionally. Kabuto stood at her right side, and Kisame sat on the window sill with his feet propped up on the desk and a sharp grin plastered on his face.

"Welcome to Otogakure." she greeted, "To what do I owe this visit?"

"There's an issue regarding psychoactive drugs." Shikamaru began. Sakura motioned Kabuto to have him seal off the room, "It's being smuggled into the village. There's a trail we're following and it leads right to you, and suspicion has been raised."

Sakura's eyes lit up mysteriously.

"What does the drug look like?" she questioned. He took out a small plastic bag with three dark purple tablets and placed it on the desk. Sakura took one glance at it before reclining in her seat and folding her hands in her lap.

"Give me three days." she said, "And I'll have something for you to report to Kakashi-san. I'll have accommodations set up for you until then."

Shikamaru nodded.

"Thank you."

That was supposed to be it. The meeting was meant to be short and sweet and this was going to be as peaceful as possible. It was fine. No one acted up. At least, no one should have. The team was about to take their leave when Sasuke abruptly turned around. He walked up to Sakura's desk and stared her down with blazing eyes.

"Fight me."

Ino grabbed his shoulder.

"Sasuke, what are you doing?!"

He didn't budge. He kept his glare locked with hers, getting more and more worked up when she didn't give the slightest reaction. There person who dared to defend that murderer hadn't even flinched at the challenge, merely tilting her head.

"Kabuto."

"Ma'am?"

Her eyes glittered.

"When am I free?"

::

Sakura walked more on the side streets of Otogakure as to not too much attention to herself. She waved and exchanged a few pleasantries with the people she passed on her way to the downtown area.

She recognized the drugs Shikamaru provided for her. They used to circulate in Otogakure when she first arrived, but quickly ended their production when she won that poker game the day Zetsu came for the month. She didn't know if it was the exact same substance, but she already made it top priority for them to be decoded at the labs. If the drug was in fact theirs, then she'd have to send spies out to track down the fool who tried to frame Oto for this new smuggling business.

A sigh slipped past her lips. She felt like something along this line would happen after revealing herself to the world. It had to be someone who didn't like her ascension to the current position of Kage. And right now, only one viable suspect came to mind.

Someone she wouldn't mind killing, really.

Sakura slowed her steps to a stop. She felt no need to turn around to see who had followed her all this way.