Who?

Boruto crossed his arms as he, Sarada, and Kakashi-senpai prepared themselves to escort Naruto to Otogakure. He didn't even know why his father needed an escort—all he ever heard was that he was one of the most powerful shinobi across the nations, meaning especially that he didn't need two fresh-out-of-the-Academy genin and a retired Hokage to help him get to his destination.

"If you keep complaining like that, you'll never get your answer," Kakashi commented. Boruto grimaced, realizing he'd muttered his thoughts aloud, and turned his head away as he crossed his arms.

"We're not even a proper guard squad."

The jounin smiled from beneath his mask and scratched the back of his head. "Maa, I'll admit we're not so much a defense squad since Naruto can hold his own, just like you said. Perhaps this is going to be more of a... social trip?"

"Social trip?" Boruto repeated. Sarada tapped her thumbs on her phone for a few more moments before facing her teammate.

"I think so," she said. "When I told tou-san I was going on this mission, he gave me a lot of things to give Itachi-oji and his family. And I just messaged Satoshi that we were coming."

The boy only grew more confused. "Who's Satoshi?"

"My cousin, which you would know if you listened to me."

"Another Uchiha. Bleh," he gagged. "If he's as annoying as you then this makes the trip ten times worse."

She sniffed. "He's not going to like that you said that."

"Good. I'd like to see him try anything."

Sarada fought the urge to roll her eyes as her phone buzzed and she looked at her new message. The garbled mess her cousin texted—maybe not 'texted' because it looked like he simply slapped the screen with his face and hit send—was short and to the point. He'd be waiting at the gates at their arrival date to show her around and bring her to all the best book stores Otogakure had to offer.

She grinned. 

Satoshi was the best.

To: The Greatest Cousin in the World

[09:31] If you're going to take me to book stores you also need to bring me to all the sweet shops too. What's the best snack in Oto

From: The Greatest Cousin in the World

[09:31] FRI8ED BANDNANS

[09:31] thwyee so fyckin good i sweaar like holyd shitw

[09:32] ypu havednt lvioed untik yiu tired fired bandnansa

To: The Greatest Cousin in the World

[09:33] You're typing 'fried bananas' right

From: The Greatest Cousin in the World

[09:34] ya

[09:34] y?

To: The Greatest Cousin in the World

[09:35] Because you text like a drunk 5 year old and I almost had an aneurysm trying to read everything you've sent me

From: The Greatest Cousin in the Word

[09:36] XP