BELLA

Bella's POV
My older sister Hermione is coming home today. She is my best friend as well as my sister and she knows about the supernatural creatures living in Forks and La Push and I know about her life and magic. I still have to tell Edward about her because the topic has not come up before he doesn't even know I have a sister. I was sitting at home with Edward on my bed in silence except the odd kiss ever now and then when I herd a tapping sound at the window. Knowing it was my sisters owl I grabbed some of Foxy's treats and headed to the window.

When I opened the window I got the letter from around Foxy's leg and gave her a treat and then she left home to England where Hermione lives for now. I opened the letter with my back to Edward so he couldn't read it over my shoulder it said.
To Bella
I will be getting to your house tomorrow by myself using my special power so don't come to pick me up with dad. I hope all is well with your dogs and leaches. See you tomorrow,
Xoxo Mione
I folded the letter and put it in my pocket and went back over to sit with Edward. "What was that?" Was the first thing he asked when I sat back down "just a friends bird" I replied trying to tell the truth as much as I could. He didn't question it any more which I was thankful for.

At around 6:00 pm Dad came home so I made us a dinner of stake and chips. While we were eating we were talking about Hermione coming tomorrow as well as having the football game on in the background. Once we had both finished I washed the dishes by hand and then headed back upstairs hoping to see Edward saying goodnight to Charlie on the way.

When I got up I changed into my PJs and sat on my bed doing a paper that was due on Monday, the day Hermione would be starting school. Well muggle school as she liked to call it anyway. I jumped in surprise when Edward came in through the window. We sat on the bed and made out for a while before I had to sleep.

I woke up the next day to Edward looking at me like usual. I was kinda creepy at first waking up to someone looking at you but you get used to it. I got up and grabbed some jeans and a top as well as underwear. I said good morning to Edward and kissed him because he was going hunting while I had a shower and ate but her would be back after. I had a shower and washed my hair then I got dressed into the clothes I brought in with me.

Once I was done I headed down to get me breakfast which was toast with butter one it because I figured I couldn't mess that up. Well I was wrong I burnt the toast so it was all back and then put holes in the burnt toast trying to spread it. I ended up waiting for Edward to get home to make it for me.

Once I was done, well Edward was done I ate it and then I did my home work until the bell rang meaning that Mione was here.