BELLA

I woke up the next day next to Edward excited to go to Diagon ally but no so happy about flying. "Edward in going out with Mione and her friends and no you can't come" I said to him "Bella what about Victoria" he said "I'll be fine" I said giving him a kiss before getting changed into jeans and a plaited top.

I went down to food and noise, well shouting. "JUST EAT IT AND NO WE DONT HAVE TEA" Mione yelled as I got down the stairs. We all ate some food which was made by magic before we went up to Mione's room. She tapped a book on her shelf and it moved and we all got in the fire place.

"I don't like that way of travel either" I said standing up. We first went to the bank there. It was like a roller coaster to get to the vault. Once we were down there I was shocked by all the gold. Once we got out we walked into a ally where we could change our looks so that we weren't crowded. We then went to Georges joke shop and met Lee Jordan. We then went to the lolly shop where we got all sorts or things so that I could try it all. They got some more fire whiskey and then we left.

When we got home we put all of the thing we got away and made some lunch before we herd a knock at the door. George answered it and then came back with Jacob and Paul. I didn't realise why Paul was here until I noticed the look he gave my sister. I grabbed him by the ear and pulled him to my sisters room hoping there was a spell so they couldn't hear downstairs.

"Paul please tell me you didn't" I said trying to keep my cool "I couldn't help it" he said and then I punched him a bit and not learning from last time a called Mione up here to the bathroom so she could fix it. Once we finally got the boys to leave we went to the attic where there was a door.

"What are you waiting for go through the door" Ron said so I went through only to be amazed by the pitch. I had 3 rings on poles at each end, some chairs in case anyone wanted to watch, there was a case and broomsticks in the middle of the pitch so we walked over to the brooms.

"Put your hand over the broom and say up" said Harry so I did and it came flying up. After about 10 try's I have up because I didn't like the height. We went down to Mione's room to try the different lollies. My favourite was the magic chocolate frog.

I fell asleep in Mione's room so when I got up I had to be careful not to wake up the rest of them. Ginny and Harry were cuddles together while Georges head was on Mione's tummy and Ron was hugging Georges leg.

Once I was up I had a shower and got dressed because today was the first day of school for all of us. Once I was done Mione and her friends were in the kitchen with Ginny cooking.