BELLA

I hear a loud 'CRACK' from Mione's room so I leave Edward to make sure she didn't accidentally blow up something. When we get there I see Ron, Ginny, George and Harry. I have met them all before but only once or twice. I notice a presence behind me and I turn to see Edward has followed me. "It's ok I haven't blown up anything this time you can got back Bella." Mione said referring to the time she blew up a cupboard.

Edward and I went back to my room and layed one the bed. Once I got tired I got up and headed to the bathroom to change before heading back to Edward.

The next day when I went don stairs I found Harry and Ron on the couch so I went to go wake then up before Edward noticed. I went to shake then only form my arm to go right through. The were magic illusions so I went up stairs to Mione's Ron to wake up Mione so she could make me food because I can't cook to save me and Edward was hunting.

When I go in I see her room is bigger than yesterday with more beds. Ron, George and Mione got single beds while Ginny and Harry shared one. Once I woke up Mione she made food and like jake the rest of them woke up to the smell of food.

I told Mione about Victoria in letters before she went hunting for horcruxes so when the others were fighting about the TV remote and how to use it I told Mione that Victoria was back. The first thing she does is go get a cord braclet and make it a port key. Once she explained how to use it she put it on me and the Mione and I helped the boys and Ginny with the TV because even Harry was struggling.

I went to the Rez while to others went to the burrow using a fire place which Mione had magicked behind a bookshelf. When I got to Jacob's he took me to a river. "I wanted to do this differently but I have run out of time" he said before he kissed me. I tried to push him away but I ended up punching him and I broke my hand.

When we got back to my place Mione and her friends were home and they were going to school with us for a week or two. Edward took me to Carslie to get my hand fixed before we went back home. Milne saw my hand and took my to the bathroom. "What did you do?" She asked "punched a shifter" I say "this may hurt" she said pulling out her wand. She un wrapped the bandage and said "episkey" and I gave a shreek as I felt the bones fix and I could move my hand again. I had to keep the wrap on though because the Cullen's would notice other wise.