MIONE

When I woke up the next day I got the others up because we were going to the Alphas house for food because after the bonfire I had liked them as friends and apparently I still had to meet one. I put on skinny jeans, plain whit t-shirt, 'the weird sisters' hoddie and white high top converse before making food.

Once we were done we disapperate to the Uley's house taking a car with use so it didn't seem weird, I mean we could use the broom sticks but nah another time. After the war I picked up riding a broom stick and with the help of the boys I'm quite good I mean I can surf on it.

We knocked on the door and Jake came to open the door with Bella who I didn't realise had even left this morning. Bella noticed the slight green fading from our faces realising we used magic to get here she shock her head. Once inside I noticed that there was one more of them.

The all said hi and when I locked eyes with the new one yet to say his name I felt funny like there was on,y us and there were butterflies in my stomach. Once I looked away we went outside to boy's, Leah and Ginny went for the food. I mean the Weasley appetite.

While we were talking I grabbed a pice of paper and wrote 'next time we will get here using broom sticks' and gave it to Bella. "Not funny" she said laughing as she ripped it up so the shifters couldn't see. While we were there I felt like I was drawn to the new guy Paul like I had known him forever.

When it was time to go we took Bella in the car and drove so we couldn't be seen before we got out and magicked away home talking Bella too. When we landed in the living room Bella was sick "I'm never doing that again" she said being sick again. We craned her up with a few spells before the vamp came.

While the vamp we here the boy wanted to fly so one of them has a not so great idea. We went into the attic and used a spell to make it look the same on the outside but we made a door and inside the door there was a huge quidditch pitch bigger than the house. We all got brooms and we played 2 on 2 me and Ginny vs Harry and Ron with George being the ref. We took to places each and only had one bludger. I was a good thing we had a spell so they couldn't hear us because Bella's vamp we here and we kept yelling at each other.

When we were called for dinner Bella's vamp left so when we were done we told Bella what we had been doing. "Tell vamp to not come over tomorrow and we will show you how to fly and maybe we can go to Diagon ally" Harry said excited to teach Bella how to fly and show her the pitch.

We watched a movie in my room while Bella was with the vamp. After trying all the muggle sweets we could find downstairs we finally picked a movie which was 'the Avengers'. Once we were done we went to bed because tomorrow would be a big day.