MIONE

I knew the the Cullen's were starting to get a bit suspicious as to what we were. I figured that we would have a different sent but couldn't be bothered to do anything about it. I k ow we would have to tell them soon but George, Ron, Harry and Ginny were going back to England tomorrow because their mother Molly wanted her boys and Ginny back so Harry was going too.

Today when I woke up I had a shower before I put on and plain purple t-shirt and jeans. When I went back to the bed room where we had all been staying they were all waking up and George had what looked like a hangover.

I went down and make food like most mornings with the help of Ginny. We made French toast and bacon as well as tea which I had gotten some time yesterday. When the boys and Bella came down stairs we all ate before Bella got a ride to school with Edward and the boys and Ginny got dressed. Chapelle had been working early and getting in late because there had been people going missing in Seattle.

Once the boys and Ginny were dressed I had planned to take them all to a muggle mall. The task turned out to be harder that it should have been shopping with George, Ron and Ginny. At least Harry had some idea what he was doing.

First off we headed to a clothes store so that we could get them some muggle clothes. I knew that they had more at the burrow but the clothes were all getting a bit small and Ron was always complaining about getting the others old clothes.

I took Ginny to look at girl clothes like dresses and skirts. We were done with in 39 minuets so we headed to where the boys were. Let's just Harry was having more trouble with the boys than I was with Ginny.

George was picking out heaps of different things like girls do while Ron was complaining about getting some food like usual. I went to help George. I took the clothes off him and took him to the change rooms. He tried on clothes and I told him what looked good and what didn't.

By the time we were done in that shop Ron had finally picked out some clothes we headed to the food court. We got pizza and drinks of different choices. The boys are like a pizza each while Ginny and I shared one.

When we got back to Charlie's house we headed up the the Quidditch pitch. We played a few games while we took turned being the umpire. When it was time for dinner Bella cooked with help of Edward and I have to admit of some one who doesn't eat he can make very good food.

When we when to bed that night we told stories of the good times at Hogwarts before the war and all that. We changed and laid down before falling asleep.

(A/N look I'm sorry for
Not updating but I need some one to help me come up with how Hermione should tell the Cullen's and wolfs about he being a witch)