MIONE

Hermione's pov
I had decided that after the war I was heading away for a while because too many memories lived here of the people like Fred who died. I was going to go to my adopted parents house but I remembered that they don't know me any more because I had to get rid of their memory of me. I phoned Bella and Charlie to ask if I could stay with them and they said yes of course. I had spent about 3 weeks studying for muggle schools because I hadn't been in one since I was 11 and I was going with Bella and the vamps.

I was packing so I could go I had stolen some of Harry and Ron's clothes such as Harry's Quitage jersey and a gryffindor hoddie and Ron's hoddie and a few tops as well as all of my own stuff. I then sent a letter to Bella about how I was getting their and then I went to see Ron before I fell asleep. I went into his room to see him looking like he might cry. "Hey Ron" I sadly I knew he was sad because I was leaving but he also understood why I was going "hey" he replied so I went over to sit with him and closed to door.

I knew Ron had this thing for me but I didn't like him in that way so we talked then we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning while Ron was asleep so I got out of his grip so I could make myself look ok before I left. I put on dark blue skinny jeans and Ron's jumper with a fall out boy top under. They were a muggle band I had grew to like. I when down to breakfast with the Weasley's one last time before I leave. When I went down they were all their eating so I sat next to Ginny and Ron while I ate.

Once I was done I went to Diagon ally using the Floo network. Once I got their I went and got more books of muggle studies as well as books with spells that I haven't learnt yet. Once I was don't there I wanted to get some fire whiskey and more candy so I grabbed them and then headed to Gringots. I was getting some of my money changed into muggle money I could use. I then headed back to the burrow but not with out being caught for a few photos.

When it came time to leave I gave Harry, Ginny, George and Ron a hug one last time before I used a disapparition charm to get to Bella's house. I went to the door and rang the door bell and then I fell someone trying to get in my head when I realised that it was Bella's leach and I made sure he couldn't then I did ring the door bell only for it to be opened by Bella. I gave Bella a really big hug and noticed the vamp over her shoulder. I felt someone trying too get through my mind shields so I made sure they were closes and then Bella and I went upstairs leaving vamp behind.

Once I got in Bella took me up to my room which was all red and yellow with a lion on one of the walls "thought you might like the colours" Bella said. I turned around and gave her a hug "nice pick Gryffindor fan" I said laughing I then used magic to unpack and managed to hit Bella with a pair of skinny jeans. My style had changed after the battle.

Once the magic was done and I set up charms so I would know if there was a vampire in the house and then Bella and I when to really meet the vampire she called Edward. When we got down I saw the vampire sitting on the couch with the TV on even though he was looking out the window. "Hello my name in Edward Cullen who are you?" He asked "I'm Hermione Granger-Swan and your the vampire" I said and it seemed to shock him that I knew what he was and that I was a Swan. Bella explained that I was given up when we were younger. Once he left Bella said the we were going to the Rez for dinner. "Yay off to feast with shifters" I said scarcastily