MIONE

Ginny, Harry, Ron and George left this morning back to the burrow. I knew there would be some questions about where they went but i would make up a fake answer. i have another problem at the moment as well, that problem is the fact that i can't seem to keep a certain shape shifter out of my head.

anyway after Ron, Harry, Ginny and George left i got dressed in jeans and a plain t-shirt before heading down stairs for food. i made toast using the easiest thing to use in the whole kitchen the toaster.

After finishing breakfast Bella and I headed out to her truck for another day at school. You see I had always liked school but muggle school was boring and there were less funny moments with you friends.

When we arrived at school Bella went over to chat with the Cullen's so I left to go to my locker.

When I got there I did a quickly tidy up before placing my bag inside my locker and grabbing my books for my first lesson. First up today I had maths with Jasper and Alice.

I walked to class and got there about 5 minutes early but I was able to go into the classroom so I entered and sat at my usual desk near the back of the room. I had picked this desk day one so that I could do other things like read with out the teacher really knowing.

When the class started the teacher started to give a revision lecture on algebra and all the class looked like this was really boring and they already knew what the teacher was saying.

I never understood maths, like why would you pick a job with maths which could be so difficult when you could pick a better paying job that didn't use maths.

When lunch came around I sat with Bella at the Cullen's table which was a little awkward at times but there was some small talk making it a bit less weird. At the end of lunch I headed back to my locker to get my book for biology. I had the same class as Bella and Edward which was a good thing because it meant I knew people in the class but it was also bad because they would act all mushy with each other.

At the end of the day Bella and I took the truck home and did you home work together at the kitchen table before we started our team effort dinner. Dinner was roast chicken and vegetables which was done in no time with a little bit of magical help.

After dinner was eaten with Charlie we did the dishes and watched the football game that was on the television before heading up to bed for the night where my dreams were filled with one sexy shape shifter.