MIONE

When I woke up Bella was gone but the shower was running. I woke up the rest of them up and got dressed before going downstairs. Today Ginny was going to make foot without magic and we had muggle school for the first time in ages. When Bella came down she had some food before was drove to school. We took our car while Bella took her hunk of metal. When we got there Bella was with Edward so we made our way to the office trying to ignore the looks we were getting. When we got our list of classes we all headed to class. We were in all the classes together.

Even if it was the first day George had managed to prank the teachers. We were in maths when Ron fell asleep. He was woken up when the teacher called on him. His answer was "crushed dragon claw" we yelled at him for that. At lunch we sat with the Cullen's. I could tell Edward was annoyed that he couldn't get in our heads and the rest of the cullen's were suspicious of up because we smell a little different for the normal human. My friends were trying not to pull out their wands and react but they all had their hand in their pockets ready. While Bella and I were trying to calm them all down.

At the end of the day George and Ron had detention so the rest of us headed home and went up to my room. We did our mountains of homework and like usual Harry copied me and Ginny. Once we were done we headed up to the attic or the pitch and mucked around. I was running around in my animal form while Harry and Ginny were flying.

About 1 hour later Ron and George came up and said they needed help with their home work so while I helped them Ginny and Harry made food because Harry was not bad at cooking. When Ron and George had finished copping the bits that they could we when down for food. The had made a curry so I called Bella down. Once we were done I said I was going down to see the shifters because I had become good friends with Leah at the bonfire. I had also wanted to see Paul again. Ok I might have a little crush but he doesn't know that.

Leah and I went to the beach and sat in the sand because the water was too cold of me. I knew she would be fine but doesn't matter. We then went into the forest and climbed the trees. When it was time to Leah helped me out of the forest before saying good bye.

When I got home I when in my room so see a half empty bottle of fire wiskey and George passed out. "Really you let him drink that" I asked "no but he did anyway" said Ron. Fire Whisky is really strong and so it does not take much if you are a light weight like Georgie boy.