Bailey x Lamp

Bailey couldn't take her eyes off the slender metallic pole in front of her. She imagined running her pink tongue over the cool metal substance.  Something about the way it shined made a fire in her loins. It was beautiful and she needed it.

After moments of contemplation she decided to approach the sleek pole. She gingerly caressed its warm bulb. It flickered in response. Her heart leaped in excitement, this must mean something she thought.

"Hi." She said in a seductive tone.

There was no answer.

"Um.. hello?" she said.

Still, no avail.

She took a deep breath growing increasingly annoyed and aroused by the minute. Balling and un-balling her fists she tried one more time to make contact.

"Excuse me? I'm talking to you." She said sassily.

Bailey narrowed her eyes staring the pole down. She brought her hands to the pole wrapping her palms around the smooth metal. Seething she shrieked at the pole.

"SAY SOMETHING TO ME BITCH! SAY SOMETHING!!"

No response once again. She rolled her eyes, stomping her meaty feet on the base of the lamp. The lamp shook and a evil cackle erupted from her throat. She pressed her face to the pole, drifting her tongue over the reflective surface. 

"Yum, yum. You taste well." She said in a low voice.

She couldn't contain herself anymore. She thrust her hips into the metal pole. Riding it all the way to the floor. She vigorously rubs her face on the pole.

"You're so sexy." She growls.