Reese x Bob Belcher x George the Sting A Ray

Reese couldn't deny his feelings for Bob since he had entered the 3D universe. Bob's thick luscious mustache enthralled Reese. Everytime Reese saw Bob something in his chest fluttered. He wanted him and part of him felt like he needed him.

"Bob?" Reese squeaked.

"What.. Lynn? Oh sorry. Hi Reese."  Bob said.

Reese sighed. It was evident that Bob still loved Lynda. Even though he would never see her again. Hence she was trapped in the 2D universe along with the kids.

"Can I ask you something?" Reese asked

"Uh.. sure I guess." Bob said in a flat voice.

"Um -you know what never mind." Reese said glowering down at his dinner plate.

"Uh okay. This stuffing is delicious. Honestly I think it's better in 3d than it is in 2d and that's saying something."  Bob said.

The dinner table was silent after Bob's remark. Reese reached for the last piece of turkey eagerly putting it on his plate. He was about to bite into the juicy piece of turkey when he glanced at a betrayed looking Bob.

"Oh sorry did you want this?" Reese asked motioning to the drumstick in his hand.

"It's fine." Bob said begrudgingly.

Just then Reese got a brilliant but mostly demented idea. Slowly he dropped the chicken wing in his lap. A blush gathered in his cheeks as he spoke to Bob.

"You can have the chicken wing. If you get it first." He said slowly unsure about his newfound plan.

Bob let out a chuckle before replying.

"You're such a character." He said in a playful voice.

"Haha  I am. The question is are you?" Reese said gaining some of his confidence back.

An awkward pause fell over the dining room. Bob cleared his throat evidently uncomfortable.

"W-Where's the chicken wing Reese?" he said

"You guess." Reese said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh my god Reese. It's in your pants, isn't it. God,  it's in your pants." He said shaking his head in disconcern.

Reese's cheeks flared up red in embarrassment. Had Bob just rejected him? He had to redeem himself.

"No. It is in fact not in my pants.  It's on my pants.  Plus this is a 3d tradition." Reese retorted.

Bob raised an eyebrow.

"That seems a little shady. We've had dinner together like 5 times and you've never mentioned this "tradition"." Bob says skeptically.

Reese scrambled for an answer. 

"Well you have holidays in the 2D universe right? Well the 10th which is a today by the way is a 3d holiday." Reese said.

"Oh.. And the holiday is to eat turkey out of another mans lap?" Bob asked.

"I'm afraid so." Reese said smoothly.

"Okay.." Bob said abruptly standing up from the dinner table.

Reese stayed silent only locking eyes with Bob. The world seemed to stop for a few seconds as Bob neared Reese. Bob gruffly pushed the dinner table behind him. Leaving a small space between Reese and himself. Reese stayed still frozen with nervousness. He never imagined his plan would go this far. Bob crouched down his head becoming closer and closer to Reece's crotch.

"Wait!" Reece exclaimed.

"I need to get my sting a ray!" Reese said.

Bob gave him a weird look before recoiling. Reece jumped up from his chair. Running to his china cabinet and grabbing a taxidermied sting a ray.

"Okay now I am ready." He said whilst setting back down.

Bob daftly nodded before assuming his previous position. Bob proceeded to latch his teeth on to the turkey. Reese brought the stuffed sting a ray to his face. Pressing his lips against the leathery skin of the sting a ray. His tongue slathering all over the surface of the taxidermied creature.

Bob delved farther down into Reece's crotch. Retrieving the last piece of meat from Reece's lap. Bob looked up at Reece kissing a taxidermied sting a ray.

"That wasn't a tradition was it?" Bob asked wearily.

"Nope." Reece said shaking his head.