A dip into the man pond

"Woah, bro you look sick as hell, lemme dicc you down. I'm just kidding I'm not gay," Bruno enthusiastically said to Dimon. Dimon blushed as Bruno raked his eyes down his body. Simon was clad in his favorite Nike pro socks and Gucci slides, to top it off he wore a bucket hat and a Vapor Wave tee that hugged his curves perfectly.

"So brah you wanna go watch sum lesbian porn, or sum shit?" Bruno asked.

"Sounds lit my Brody," Dimon said mumbling the end of his sentence.

Bruno made his way to Dimons vagina couch, in Dimons bachelor hoe pad, patting a spot next to him. Dimon walked over to the couch, making sure to turn his tit lamp off on the way there. He wanted to be immersed in all the pussy.

"So what kind of bitches you finna to watch?" Bruno asked.

Bruno was always so considerate, he was going to make a woman very happy one day. Happy with that DICK. Dimon would sometimes spend hours wondering what Bruno's thicc ass, lit ass, OG ass dick would feel like inside of him. He had seen it many times when he'd accidentally glance over at Bruno standing at the urinal.

Of course he only thought about this because he was just lookin out for his homie. What if his huge cock was too large for a dumb and weak female to take, and it was up to Dimon to help a brutha out?

"I'm feelin some milfs today, that sound aight?" Bruno asked.

"Oh, it sounds hella turnt. I love thick, veiny.... Meat curtains. You know'I'm sayin?" Dimon replied.

Bruno dismissed Dimons question with a nod. Dimon rubbed his hands together in anticipation for the lit ass porn. Bruno's milk chocolate fingers glided over his sticky key board as he typed "hot milfs with fat vaginas" into xtube's search bar.

As the results pulled up Bruno and Dimon went "ewe gross" in unison. One of the videos had a huge, girthy and nasty cock in the thumb nail.

" Oh I forgot to add 'lesbeans'," Bruno blushed.

"Don't even stress it , broski," Dimon replied.

Bruno guided the mouse up to the search bar when suddenly his hand slipped. He accidentally clicked on the gay male porn tab. As the terrible results loaded Bruno frantically tried to exit out of the tab. Only to accidentally select a video and play it.

Fag moans blasted through the speakers of Bruno's computer. Filling Bruno's tit and bitch pad with gay.

"Oh, no it's stuck!" Bruno said with wide eyes.

Flustered Dimon replied
"W- what's stuck?"

"The gay ass video, bruh," Bruno replied.

Both of them peered at the screen, with disgust of course. It was so nasty how the two very fit guys were all lubed up and passionately fucking each other. Dimon just hated the way their gay ass throaty moans sounded.

He looked over to Bruno, noticing beads of sweat gathering around his forehead. His breath seemed to be caught in his throat, whilst his eyes slowly became slotted.

Bruno looked so gay. It made Dimon want to make interracial love with Bruno, no homo. Testing the waters Dimon placed his hand on Bruno's thigh. Bruno's head swiftly turned in Dimons direction.

"Woah bros-" Bruno was cut off by Dimons lips.

He smashed his lips against Bruno's hungrily, no homo. To Dimons surprise Bruno responded to his lips eagerly. The two frenched for hours, as gay porn played in the background. (No homo).

After the session at Bruno's house Dimon left saying.

"Fucking tell anyone about this and I'll bang your ass."