Haley x curtain

Haley was enthrall we by the lustrous material of the curtain before her. She loved the way it waved in the wind and glimmered in the sun. All she wanted to do was digest the silky fabric. But she knew that eating curtains was wrong. Haley tried to deny her urge to eat the curtain. But her animal instinct took over. And she forcefully ripped it off the cold curtain rod. In one fluid motion she tore the smooth fabric in half. Eagerly stuffing a half in her mouth. Haley eating curtains was the epitome of bliss and satisfaction. She used the sharpness of her braces to shred the fabric to pieces. Then using her canine teeth she chewed the fabric all the way through. The taste was bitter and dry. But the experience was gratifying. Seeing that she had a very particular pallet. Maybe that's why no one understood her outlandish fetish. Either way she decided on that day that she would never deny her self the curious pleasure. And that she would eat every curtain she saw if that is was what gave her joy. Once she was done expunging the drapery. She spat the frayed fibers into an open fire. Proceeding to chant and sway around the flame. "HAIL SATAN HAIL SATAN" she shrieked. After that the rest was a blur. She completely blacked out.