Hailey x Emma

"What are you saying?" Emma whispered.

"I'm saying I want your fuzzy muffin in my hot dog bun." Hailey growled.

Emma turned away from Hailey in one swift motion.

"I can't do this. My dad knows about the blue cheese society."  Emma said shaking her head vigorously.

Hailey knew she was lying. Hailey gripped onto Emma's wrist, silently begging her to turn around. Emma reluctantly did so.

"Why'd you pick me?" Emma meekly asked.

Hailey ran a finger over her Big Daddy war paint, sighing. The truth was Hailey was in love with Emma but she could never tell her that.  Hailey knew that a bad boy gang leader like herself could never love a humble street cleaner like Emma. They were like fire and ice. But Hailey desperately wanted to collide. Even if it was only for one night.

"Shut up." Hailey snarled locking her jaw.

Emma gasped at Hailey's hostile response. Hailey drifted closer to Emma, their faces only inches away now. Both Emma and Hailey's breathing became shallow in their chest.  Emma tried to speak but Hailey quickly smashed her plump lips on Emmas quivering ones. Hailey pushed Emma to the ground, proceeding to straddle her.

"Swiggity swoogy I'm coming for that booty." Hailey seductively says.

"I want you to take my velvet muffin." Emma gushes.

Hailey ceases all movement.

"Yeah I know that's what we were doing. That's why I was on top of you.. Why- why was that something you said? Man.. You just ruined the mood. I can't do this." Hailey explained.

By this time Hailey was already out the door. Heart broken Emma transformed into a literal ball of trash.