Plastic jar of cheese balls X Cody

Cody couldn't take his eyes off the beauty before him. He brushed a hand over his spiffy peanut butter hat. Giving Cody enough courage to approach the majestic creature in front of him.

"Hi there," he said in a seductive tone.

Gingerly he ran a hand down the surface of the plastic jar in front of him. The feeling of smooth plastic beneath his finger tips was almost orgasmic.

Next he brought the jar to his mouth sensually sucking on the lid.

"Enough cherry play. It's time to pet the fur. Yes. Yes, now is the time," he said to himself. Nodding and biting the air before him.

Eagerly he unscrewed the jars lid. A barrage of cheese balls flowing out over his pasty bare body.

"GIVE ME THE KITTYS!" He screamed.

He hungrily snatched up a handful of cheese balls. Proceeding to cradle them in the crook of his neck. In one swift motion he crushed the multitude of cheese balls.

He shrieked in terror as the cheese balls transcended into cheese dust.

"Oh MOMMA WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" He sobbed.

Cody frantically gathered the remaining cheese balls into a pile. Picking up a deformed cheese ball and stuffing it in his nostril hole.

He let the cheese ball absorb his nose juices before skillfully removing it from his nose. He ran the snotty cheese ball across his cheek and into his forehead. Accidentally applying too much pressure and obliterating the slimy cheese ball.

"THIS IS MY HAIRY TIME!" Cody screamed.

He bashed his peanut smothered hair into the ground. Collecting cheese ball dust from the now smashed cheese balls.

Tears streamed down his face as he rolled his head in the sticky mess. Raising his head from the ground. He placed one of his feet into the jar. Repeatedly kicking him self in the elbow with the jar. A chant rose up within his throat.

"HAIL SATAN HAIL SATAN!" He screamed.
And then he blacked out.