Jack X Peyton X Ariel X Rylee X Blake x Hailey

:Warning xxx:

Peyton sucked on Blake's erect nipple. Blake moaned whilst shoving a full fist in Rylee's gaping vagina. Rylee screams "HOT CHEESE HOT CHEESE HOTTTT!" Ariel clad in all leather slapped Rylee in the face with immense force. "NO HOT CHEESE IN MY HUMBLE HOME!" screams Ariel. Jack struggles to pull Ariel's leather shoe off.

"I need to suckle on your toes father," Jack said solemnly.

In response, Ariel kicks jack in the face. Jack falls onto his back clutching his newly bloody nose. Peyton crawls over to Jack lapping up the blood. Hailey lurks in the dark corner of the room, watching, waiting. Jack continues to suck on Ariels toes furiously.

"Stop you're doing it wrong Peyton," Hailey says.

Hailey approaches Ariel sticking her tongue down her throat. Ariel then punches Hailey in the back of the head pushing her to the ground. Hailey then army crawls over to Jack and Peyton. Hailey pushes Peyton off of Jack expertly lapping up the blood.

Peyton pulls Rylee's hair making her scream. Rylee sticks her index finger in Peyton's tight brown anus. Peyton starts jerking Blake off with his pinky toe and another toe. Blake curses into the air.

"OH CELERY STICKS OH CARROT COBS!" Blake screams.

Rylee spits on Peyton's dick, chunks of tomato in her saliva.

"Oh, that hits the spot!" Peyton chirps.

Ariel flounces over Haileys face wiggling her butt cheeks. A bit of poop fell out of Ariels food waste canal. Hailey turned her face away, disgusted from the poop.

"EAT MY SPICY BROWNIE!" Ariel yells.

Jack leapt over to Hailey pushing Ariel out of the way.

"No poopie!" Jack said placing his finger on his mouth like a baby.

Ariel angrily jumps on Jacks' head in retaliation. Hailey rolls on the floor crying and spreading poop all over her body.

"Stop popping the Jack balloon!" Hailey cries.

Blake's belly rolls over to Hailey biting the poop off her jiggly breasts. Rylee thrusts her freckled face into Peyton's round ass. Licking and sucking on his tight anus. Peyton reaching around and slapping his own spotted butt. Hailey hungrily pulls Rylee out of Peyton's ass, replacing Rylee's mouth with her own.

Rylee sneaks out of the pony room with the chaos a mix. Leaving Hailey to continue eating Peyton's ass. As Blake and Jack gnaw on Ariels toes. While Ariel sits on the throne made out of green dildos.

Minutes later Rylee emerges from the doorway.

"Where were you slave?" Ariel hisses.

"The kitchen," Rylee says in a monotone voice.

Rylee sassily holds up a jar, a smirk growing on her pale face. She narrows her eyes and starts crab walking over to Jack. Spreading his ass cheeks Jack grimaces. Rylee forcefully shoves the jar up his open butthole. Hailey jumps in front of Jack slapping him in the face with her titties. Resulting in Jack clenching his butt cheeks

"HOOOOOOOT CHHHEHEEHEHEHESE!" Wailed Jack.

A devastating cracking noise came from within Jack. The room fell silent, except for Rylee who cackles.

"That's the last time you eat the dirt beneath my fingernails!" She exclaims.

A puddle of blood gathers around Jack. His breathing becoming increasingly nonexistent. Blake runs to Jack frantically checking his pulse. After moments of trying to locate one Blake looks up at the group with sad eyes.

"There's no thump thump in this rump rump." he says sadly.

The entire room fills with laughter. Hailey ecstatically clapping her knees together, while Peyton does the helicopter dick. When the laughter finally dies down the group devises a plan.

"Rylee you must pay the price for sharky over here," Hailey says matter of factly, gesturing towards Jack.

Peyton and Blake nod. Wordlessly, Peyton, Hailey and Blake make their way to the corpse once called Jack. Peyton seizing a piece of broken jar on next to the dead body. Blake and Hailey flip corpse over and Peyton lunges at the cold appendage.

"Wait!" a voice in the distance yelps.

Everyone swiftly turns their head to see a now nude Ariel.

"Let me do the honors, please. He used to tell me my toes tasted like peas... We were very close you see." Ariel said grievingly.

Blake slapped the piece of glass out of Peyton's hands. Hailey retrieving it and throwing it to Ariel. Rylee slowly edges towards the door. Ariel carries herself to Jack's limp lifeless body. Taking a deep breath before striking and cutting Jacks penis off in one fluid swipe. Blood squirts everywhere along with some miscellaneous semen.

Hailey, Peyton, Blake and Ariel all tackle Rylee. Ariel still grasping Jacks dripping dick.

"Hold her down!" Yells an angry Ariel.

Ariels little minions do so. Ariel now standing over a sobbing Rylee.

"Please, father don't make me eat the mayonnaise stick!" She bawls.

"I'm sorry. But everything in life has consequences. This is yours." Ariel says begrudgingly.

Peytons grubby hands pry open Rylees mouth. Ariel shoves the flaccid peen down Rylees throat with a triumphant burp. Rylee starts chewing, aware that there is no way out. She is now officially a part of the Blue Cheese society. Fuck you jack black