Train ride

Draco Malfoy had always considered himself a smart person. Slytherin smart not Ravenclaw smart. When he got his name called to be sorted only one thought remained in his head.
       Please put me in Slytherin.
          Please. Please. Please.
Why? Because of his father. Lucius Malfoy was very strict about Hogwarts. So far Almost every Malfoy had been in Slytherin. And he intended to keep it that way. So Draco, instead of choosing the house he wanted- Ravenclaw, got sorted into a house he asked for in fear of his fathers anger.

  Luna always thought herself perky and quirky. Happy and peaceful. Maybe it was the way she pipped her blonde hair up into a messy bun onto of her head, and stuck her wand in it, or maybe it was her spectroscopes which allowed her to see Nargles. Or maybe it was her father Xenophillius Lovegood. Possibly and most likely.
This year would be fun considering it was her almost last year. Her 6th year like Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Seamus, Collin, Cho, Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy and Draco.

As the Hogwarts train pulled into the station Luna smiled and grabbed her neon blue trunk. Around the handle was a small tag that said this
         If lost please return to
          Luna Lovegood. All
          Though it probably
          Was taken by nargles

She hopped on the train and sat down in compartment 153. Like every year. She liked tradition and didn't change anything. She say there for about ten minutes before the compartment door slid open and a tall figure dressed in black slipped in.

"Mind if I sit with you? All the other compartments are....fullish" he stated.
"Yes go ahead. To be honest I wasn't expecting any one because I didn't think any body would want to sit with me. Probably a good idea. I might have a few nargles around me." The odd girl rambled on and he nodded.

"Thank you Miss Lovegood." Luna was suprised.
"Please don't be so formal. Luna will do". The train started up and smoothly fell on the track.

"Very well Luna. Draco or Malfoy Is fine with me. Considering most call me Malfoy". He smiled a sad smile. He looked different this year. Sadder. More keep to himself. Luna stopped talking and both of them looked out the train window, awaiting their destination.