Chosen one

(Dracos POV)
What the hell? Why did I say that? If one of them decides to read her mind or torture her and learn of my feelings that puts us both in danger. Merlin im so daft some times. My father walks in and I quickly wave my wand and let my pencils float around so as to give him the expression that I am practicing.
"We need to talk son. About that girl" his voice is harsh and cold. He closed the door behind him so it's just you and him in a small room with a desk.

"Yes father? I'm listening." I say trying to disguise my emotions for her in my voice.
"I saw the flicker of something between you two. She is our captive and I will not lot you get involved. Do you understand!?! I need that Crazy old man to stop writing about how Potter is the one to defeat our dark lord. I was lucky to escape Azkaban the first time and I don't intend on going back there! He helped me escape and you know his power. Do you really want that wrath to be turned into this family?!?" He growled at me. My eyes were wide with fear. Slowly I put them back to my normal level.

"No father. I wish not for his wrath upon this family. But I also don't feel anything for her. We were once friends but I left. I just don't want any harm to come to her." I lied right through my teeth and hoped he wouldn't notice.
"Bellatrix will do whatever is necessary to get what we want. And I've promised her to Fenir Greyback when this is all over. No promises." He leaves and I stand up, the chair falls to the floor. Bellatrix?!!?! She would hurt her. And Fenir would rip out her throat as well. I couldn't and wouldn't let that happen. 

A few days passed and Fenir Greyback and a few others are shouting in glory. Something about capturing Potter and his Friends. I walk out to see.
"Draco look. Is the Harry Potter? We need to be absolutely sure before we call him. Looks see! His scar!" My father is too excited. I shrug.
"Maybe" my voice is emotionless. Yes it's potter I see it clearly but I won't give him the satisfaction.
"And look! The red head with freckles! That could be weasley! And the mud blood granger!" I tighten my fingers into a fist that he can't see.
"Maybe. Yeah they look familiar. Can't be sure" I see a flicker of hope in the eyes of the smart witch.

"Hah! I'll call him." Bellatrix pulls up her sleeve and pressed down on the dark mark.
"No! It's my house and I should be the one to call him!" My father said but it was too late. 

"Put the others in the basement. I'm going have a talk with this one. Girl to girl!!" She squealed. Ron struggled.

"No! Leave her alone! Hermione!" He screamed as he was pulled down to the cells.

You could her cries and moans and screams as Ron rattled the cells bars.
"Let me out you bastards!!! If you are hurting her I'll kill you!!!" His voice was full of emotion and love. Draco couldn't stand it and walked away.