The End

(Dracos POV)
I see him coming into the hall, eyes wide at the scene. He has no wand. I only take a split second to decide before I wrench my hand from lunas grasp, shove her aside and out of harm and throw my wand to him "Get him, Potter!" He catches the wand with a thankful smile just as Voldemort's spell hits me, throws me against the back wall. A sickening crack and I don't move. She rushed to me and shook me but no result.
"Draco!! Draco no!"

(Lunas POV)
Blood trickles down his head and I wrench off my sweater. Quickly I push it to his head to stop the bleeding. Silent tears rush down my face. Suddenly I am pulled by magic. I fall and roll down a small hill. It's Dracos father. 
"Stay away from him!" He snarls and I struggle to get up. No use.
"I love him!" I shout and stop. I love him? I love Draco Malfoy? I love him. I do!

"So what? He'll never love you back!"
"Your wrong!" He sneers
"He does love me as I love him." I say strongly.
"I hope" I whisper to softly only for me to hear.
"He doesn't!" He laughs at my pathetic attempt to stand up.
"Sh-sh-shut up...." A hoarse voice says from Dracos corner. I look over at his side and gasp in delight.
"Draco!!" I cry and fling my arms around him.
"Shh I'm here... And of course- I do love you.... No matter what my father says..." He shoots his father a look. And if looks could kill then Lucius Malfoy would most certainly be dead. 
"You leave her alone father- no your no father of mine. Go to your real family Mr. Malfoy." I was suprised at his courage. He pushed me behind him to protect me for his fathers wrath.

"I love her and that will never change"

Potter defeated the dark lord in the end and Draco and Luna lived happily ever after.