Go away

Draco was mad. Furious and raging. Whatever had happened in detention had angered him beyond belief. He pushed past the students in the halls as he rushed to his class.he was going to drop out. His arm stung like heck as he raced to the nearest bathroom. He locked the door as soon as he reached it and rushed to the sink. Draco looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. Then he pulled up the sleeve to his white shirt and there, the mark was. Dark skull with a snake wrapped around it. He took a towel and run it under the water. Then he took the towel and scrubbed at the mark hard. To no avail. The mark wouldn't Come off as hard as he tried. He threw the towel across the floor and cried.

Draco Malfoy cried. He sunk to the floor and cried. About fifteen minutes passed before he stood back up and gripped the sides of the mirror. He heard steps behind him.
"Draco?" She asked and he looked into the mirror. She was walking toward him worried look on her face
He quickly wiped away his tears and an angry look appeared on his face.

"What do you want? Why are you here?" He asked. She looked hurt.
"Draco I heard you and was worried so I came in."
"Leave! Go now!" He yelled. She rushed out a tear slipping down her face.

He sighed and walked out. And that was the day Draco Malfoy dropped out of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizard.