Confession

(Lunas POV)
I sit up and gasp as I see where we are. I stood up only to fall because of my leg and Harry helps me up.
"Draco said something."
I look up.
"What did he say?"
"Nothing. Just that we should take you with us...what is wrong with him? Why is he...on our side?" I shake my head.
"I don't know. He's changed. Different." I start to think. He shrugs "Don't know..." He helps you to Bill and Fleur's house.
When we get there my leg is tended to by Fleur. I am pleased to know Ollivander is here too.
"So you can make me a new wand?" I ask and he nods.
"When I'm better."

The days pass and I wonder what he is doing. Where was he now? Was he ok? My fingers play with the seashell wind chime that was strung up on a sill.

(Dracos POV)
Bellatrix tortures me on a daily basis. My mother tried to stop her in vain. She knew I helped them escape. I don't care. The most important thing is that you are safe. That's why I joined anyway...not that it was much use. I often wondered if she was ok. I hope not too sad. Maybe you had a boyfriend back at Hogwarts? The thought makes me sad. Probably Neville. I retire to my room where I had night mares. Of a girl with white hair and blue eyes. I reach out my hand. She slaps it away.

"You hurt me. I cannot love you now coward." She snarled and walked away. I bite my lip, fighting back tears "I know..." I break down, crying hard, holding my face in my hands. I shake and sit up. I pant. Tears roll down my cheeks
"But I didn't hurt you..." I whisper into the empty room.
"But you did" a voice says and Mr. Malfoy walks in.
"I made sure of it. "