Punushment

(Dracos POV)
Second day of sixths year. It was potions with Snape and Ravenclaw. I saw her at a lab station a few tables away. She was humming a weird tune I have never heard before. Today we were making fraught of living death and it was time to bring forth our examples. Crabbed was gurgling, Goyles was oozing and I'm not quite sure what mine was doing. Again I wasn't really paying attention- not the for the first time any ways. Again, time passes and i feel more lonely than ever. Snape is bullying luna but she stopped talking back so no detentions. She bring a flask of this lesson's potion forward to Snape's desk and I bet she felt proud, because it was nearly perfect. Than I  hear a crash and see her flask lying on the ground, broken and the potion seeping out "Again, no points, I fear, Loon-" He starts saying, but he is interrupted "You don't call her Loony!!" I say standing up for her. Her eyes swivel back in to me in surprise. I don't know what came over me. Why was I standing up for her?

Snape looks at me and I can't look at him in the eyes. "Detention, Malfoy..." He says quietly "This evening at 6pm..." I nod and look at the ground. That wasn't like me. Normally I wouldn't have done that. Normally I would him bully her and call her Loony.

Potions goes quickly and I decide to head straight to detention instead of going to the feast in the great hall. So I walk from my last class to Proffesser Snapes Office near the potions room. As I walk in I follow the familiar path as I've done many times before. Snapes office isn't exactly new o me. I've been in there many times. For example- when I dropped a dung bomb into Harry's cauldron. Or the time I missed and hit Snape in the back of his head with a ball of clay. Of the time I- the time I pushed Luna and she dropped her magazine into a boiling pot of amortia.

"Close the door Draco and let's begin" a raspy voice says and I turn around and close the door.