Together

The healers don't know a thing, so I rush down the stairs, gripping my wand tightly. The duels have started again, I hope Potter is still alive. "Traitor!" The Death Eaters howl when they see me. I run around looking for people I can help. Neville chops off Naginis head. I give him the thumbs-up, then help him into the hospital wing. He looks ready to collapse. Hermione is kissing Ron. I laugh to myself. Finally!! Harry is pulling Ginny with him. I see Bellatrix, shouting curses in her mad way. Anger grips me. I shoot spells at her until she rushed off. Now where is the dark lord? There he is. Slowly I advance towards him. I know I probably have no chance at all against him, but I have to try and save the people.
"Stop killing innocent people, you brute!" Very slowly he turns to me and I know he is really mad
"It's little Draco...why are you not hiding behind your mother's skirts?" "I don't need someone to hide behind!"

"Then fight me!" He snarls.
I shrug "If you so wish, darkest of all lords..." I say in a mocking voice and do a fake bow. I know it's probably not wise to anger him even further, but I feel reckless. He grabs his wand.
"No Draco!" My mother yells. I ignore her and focus on his evil red eyes.
"This is for Luna" I snarl and shot a spell. Now he is angry.

(Lunas POV)
My eyes slowly open as I sit up. I gasp for air as since in pain as I feel my arm. I stand up and grab my wand which is next to me and rushed out into the crowd of people gathered to see Draco fight The Dark Lord. I gasp. He gets hit with a Crucio curse and wriggled in pain. I push through the People. Draco doesnt see me get behind the dark one. I raise my wand but fly back as a death eater pulls me to him. I drop my wand when getting pulled. 

"I will teach you boy!!" Voldemort yells and shoots the curse again. I gasp and struggle to get free. Draco aims for the dark lord but hits the death eater holding me. He lets go and I grab my wand. Together we fight the dark lord