Chapter 5-The Outing

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 5-The Outing

Olivia Ford's POV

Ugh who the heck was pounding at the door this early in the morning? Maybe if I went back to sleep, whoever the idiot was would get the hint and go away. I dove deeper into my bed covers and shut my eyes.

Knock knock knock.

Okay! That's it! If it is Nate, I will severe his head off. I ran my fingers through my hair and pulled the door open and yelled, "What?!"

"I should have known that you're not a morning person sweetheart." His lazy voice drawled out. I looked up to see Drake leaning on my doorframe smirking. God he looked hot. His dark black hair was ruffled and he looked extremely hot in a plain white v-neck shirt that showed his abs. I looked at his face to see him smirking. Shit! He caught me checking him out! "What do you want? It's only around eight."

He shrugged casually and shoved his hands into his pockets, "You told me that you can give me a tour of the house. I didn't peg you for the wearing white-oversized shirts to sleep though. But I have to admit, you look like a hot mess."

I looked down at myself and cringed. Great. I sighed, "Just shut up and wipe that look off your face! I'll give you that damn tour in a moment. Just go first." With that I shut the door. Even though my door was closed, I could hear him laugh loudly. Why did he have to be so good looking and be such a jerk?

Once I was done with my shower, I slipped on some clothes and put on some lip gloss before heading down to the dining room for breakfast. Nate immediately glanced up and did a double take, "Woah, you're up early." I rolled my eyes and replied, "Haha. Very funny."

I took a seat away from him and sat beside Penny. At that moment, Drake came down and roamed his eyes all over the seats until he saw me. He smirked and headed towards me. "Good morning sweetheart." I felt shivers crawl up my spine when he called me 'sweetheart'. Damn I was practically melting into my seat. "It was a good morning before you woke me up."

Drake laughed, "That's what you think. Though I know you're happy to see me here." I faked a smile and turned away from him, "Livvy, can I have ice cream? Mommy says no, but I want some." I smiled at my niece and shook my head, "Sorry Penny. Your mom would have my head if I did." Penny pouted and munched onto her cereal. "I didn't know you were great with kids."

"I'm not that good with them." I said while patting Penny affectionately. I turned back to Drake and he had a strange look on his face, he closed his eyes and a smirk appeared on his face, "Anyway, since you're my tour guide, I want you to follow me back to my house to get my stuff." I pursed my lips, "What makes you think I'll go with you?"

"Firstly, because I don't have my car here. It's back home. Secondly, Kale can't accompany me because he has to help plan the wedding and stuff. So therefore, you're driving me back to my house." He shot me a devilish grin.

"Fine. Whatever, you better be ready in ten minutes." I gave in and buttered my toast.