• Absolute Exciting Fantastic News •

Hi guys!

After months, I'm finally able to tell you something so exciting for me as an author! And before I share it, on a personal note, I want to say thank you for reading my story. Writing is my absolute favorite thing to do. And I am so happy that you have been here reading it. And right now, I hope that you're having an amazing day!

So the fantastic news is, I'm getting published!

Yes, I am. I can't believe it and it's like a dream come true for me. I've been writing for quite some time now and this is like an amazing thing that has happened for me! And even now, I simply couldn't believe it even after everything!

And it's literally all because of you amazing lovely dears! All of you that has commented, voted read, supported and encouraged me has helped me get to this point! I wish I could give you cups and cups of coffee or something amazing! But instead, I've got something even better. That's right! Because you guys mean so so so much to me, I will be giving away never before seen content, including freebies from the book! Yup, no more boring nights with zero reading materials for you dears!

Some of this never before seen content includes a chapter before the whole book takes place! That's right! You've read it correctly!

Anyway, before I get off tangent...

The book is going to be published August 28!

I will still be here on wattpad, but my publisher has asked me to take down the last few chapters before publishing for copyright issues. Sorry about that!  Chapters will be taken down on 22 August 2016, Friday and the book will be available worldwide! And there are a few awesome things going on even before then.

There will be contests, awesome prizes, and MORE! So make sure to watch out for the next updates on this book to find out! The published version of Bad For Me will be better and I'm so excited to know what you guys think!

Love,

Sheryl

P.S. Who wants freebies? Comment if you want them!