(8) Already Gone

HEY GUYS! 

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, LIKE, TWEET. it only takes a few secs! ^_^ and I'll love you forever for it <3 

<---------------------------- That way! :D

Enjoy! 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 

"I can't..." I declared reluctantly, staring to push myself off him.

"Wait," he said as he grabbed my arm, "don't go..."

I stopped, and turned around to look at him, surprised to see him crying.

"Is it that guy?" He said suddenly, making me jump.

"I, Uh... Yeah." I admitted.

He shook his head. "That's what I thought. What's his name?"

"Brent."

His eyes flew open. "What's his last name?"

"Um... Dawson."

His mouth dropped. "Brent Dawson? Wait... You're - you're Hailee Windsor?"

I gulped. "Um... Yeah?"

He blinked, and then a sly smirk slipped on his face. "Hm, interesting."

"Why?"

"No reason."

I leaned down and kissed him, it was a gentle peck, but it surprised him.

"Now tell me," I commanded, pinning his arms to his side.

He looked at me with wide eyes, and the slightest shade of red colored his chiseled cheeks.

"I, um," he looked away, "I forgot," he finished sheepishly.

I burst out in laughter. "Are you serious? Wow!"

He flicked me lightly on the crown of my head, and even though it didn't hurt, I slapped his arm hard, pouting.

"Ow!"

He chuckled. "Gosh, wimp. Sorry."

We both started laughing, and then I realized I was still pinning his arms to his side, holding his hands.

I immediately pulled them out, getting off of him. I looked around the room and saw my dress at the foot of the bed, one of my shoes about a foot away from Alex. I blushed, and he smirked and handed me my shoe.

"So I guess you have to go, huh?"

I chagrined. "Yeah..."

"Well, it was fun. And you were extremely good. Especially considering you have no experience. Wait..."

"What?" I asked, scared.

"That means I was your first kiss! Doesn't that mean you're supposed to be madly in love with me or something?"

"Who says I'm not?" I teased, winking.

He have me a flat look. "Come on. I asked you to be my girlfriend, and you said no. There's no way you are in love with me."

"I never said no."

"Well you said nothing, so I took that as a no."

"Well not saying anything doesn't mean no..."

He grinned. "Really?"

"...It also doesn't mean yes." I finished, smug he had fallen for my trap.