(9) My New Look

Hi guys! :D 

Well this is a fun little chapter for y'all. :) 

Remember to VOTE 

<------------------ THAT WAY.  

THANK YOU :) 

Youre not only helping me, but yourself. :) 

And comment, like, tweet and +1!:) 

Well this chapter is dedicated to @selenaXlyraceuse because she is truly an amazing person, and she has a very good heart :D She wanted to help me, and dedicated the 8th chapter of "25 Days" (yes, while our stories are somewhat similar, they are way different (and hers is way better)) to help promote my two books! :D

If you haven't read "25 Days" I suggest you read it urgently because it is absolutely amazing! :D

well anyways, I'll shut up and let y'all read. :)  

Important rant at the end!;) 

Enjoy!:)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 

As soon as my eyes fluttered open, I scrambled out of bed and into my bathroom, readying to take a shower. I was going to see my first boyfriend today! I had to look pretty, but effortlessly pretty. That was a hard look to achieve, but I could handle it.

I took a quick shower and ran into my room, holding a towel to myself.

I opened the door to my room, and walked over to my closet, reaching up to grab a shirt I wanted, and that's when my towel dropped.

I heard a gasp and a chuckle.

"AHHHHHH!!!" I screamed, scrambling to cover myself from the blonde boy, and the red-haired girl in my room. My whole entire body immediately flamed, and I started to feel clammy, sweating even more on top of the dewiness of my skin from the water.

"Hey Hailee," they both said simultaneously, but with completely different expressions on their faces. Meg's was of complete horror and embarrassment, and Alex's was of cocky smugness and happiness he had gotten to see his girlfriend naked.

"What are you two doing here?" I questioned urgently.

"Doing what we just did," Alex answered with a wink.

Meg shoved him hard and rolled her eyes. "No. Hailee, we came here to get you, expecting you to be ready,"she admitted, looking around. "But clearly... You werent," she finished, hanging her head in shame.

"Oh shush Meg, you know you were expecting her to be naked!" Alex said teasingly, poking her forehead.

She closed her eyes and flexed her arms. Meg remained like that for quite some time, and I was starting to get worried, but finally, she opened her eyes and landed a hard kick in Alex's shin.

"As if." she mumbled smugly, after Alex doubled over to hold his shin in pain.

I couldn't help but laugh manically at the pair. They acted like brother and sister, or a pair of 10-year-old girls arguing over a pair of Justin Bieber tickets.

"If you guys don't mind, I'm actually naked, so I'd appreciate some privacy," I declared, gesturing to my wet hair and towel.

Alex stood up with a pained look on his face. "Go ahead, I'm going to go ice this," he said with a strained voice, walking out of my room and towards the kitchen.