Chapter 2

--hey... I am so sorry I havent updated this! I feel bad but I got so caught up with my other stories and all the books I am reading, I was in a slight funk, I didnt want to update it and it be shit I still thinks its bad though. And I have written this about 7 times and it kept erasing so it made me not want to update it... Anyways I should be back to updating more often... I hope. Check out my other books if you want! Sorry if there are any spelling errors or mistakes I did it on my phone 

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the boys or any other celebrities used in this book. The idea of this book is completely my own, I notice there are few like this (well somewhat) but yeah. 

Warnings! Uh this is a boyxboy but you should have already known that. So this will contain boyxboy material and slight girlxgirl later on. 

Well thats all I can think of... 

Enjoy!

--------------

-Louis P.O.V

"Louis I can't be your friend." 

I stare at her, my brows furrowing in confusion. I scrunch up my nose trying to push my glasses back up. "W-why? I thought we were getting along great?" I ask. I am so confused, I hate being confused, it just doesn't suit me. 

She shakes her head, her eyes welling up in tears. "Yeah-yes, but Lou, you are new here. You have a chance at being popular. If you hang out -or even be seen- with me... I-I just..." 

"Jade I don't want to be popular. All I want is a real friend and if I 'hang' out with them I am pretty sure that friendship will be based on lies. I really don't like lying. Honest" I say running a hand through my fringe. 

She sniffs rubbing her nose with the back of her hand. "I don't want them to bully you because your friends with me. No many people here like me, aside from some of the drama crew." 

"Well I like you. And I don't want to have a bunch of friends, I am a loner. Back at home my only friend was my sister... and a rock... but I don't think the rock really liked me..." 

She giggles. 

"So please be my friend?" I ask. 

She nods rolling her eyes smiling wide, "If you insist." 

"Alright do you know if the library hires students? I want to work here, I worked in the one back home and-" 

"Yes!" she cuts me off, "I work here and we are hiring. Come on, we are getting old just standin' here. Let's go talk to Briana." She grabs my shirt and pulls me out of the book aisle and towards a high-low mahogany desk. 

The desk had three computers and had paper and books alike scattered throughout it. Behind the desk were about 5 separate offices. 

"Bri we need an application!" she said as soon as we got to the office that held the head librarian.

-----------------

I sigh contently basking in the warmth the autumn sun provided. It had been 3 weeks since I first arrived in mid October, it now being November. The days where the sun was out and warm outside were slowly decreasing, so Jade and I naturally took advantage while we could. We were laying down in the middle of the football field occasionally drifting into short naps. 

The school was amazing, especially when it came to devotion to it's athletic and arts program. Their education system was not far behind either. I liked it here I really did, the school challenged me in all aspects too.