Chapter 5

-Hello! Well yeah... this just got awkward for me... Oh this morning while I was writing this my dad walks in from the outside (my room has a door that takes you to the back area) and a small lizard ran in. So I'm screaming and he's trying to get it out, and as he does so the lizard's tail come off and it's wiggling around and then it got lost in my room until my sister opened the door and it ran out. Yeah... Well I hope you guy like this! Sorry for any mistakes! 

Disclaimer! I do not own the boys or any celebrity used in the making of this book. This is a boyxboy book and will have boyxboy material. Also slight girlxgirl. 

Warnings! None that I can think of. Um bullying again and used of certain words. I don't like them but yeah... Uh pretty much it... 

Enjoy bebz! 

p.s.: Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read this. It makes me extremely happy, that and when you guys vote. Thank you!

-----------------

Louis' P.O.V.

I strum my fingers along my kitchen countertop, waiting patiently for Lytle to answer her phone. I look into my living room, it is an absolute mess. I need to clean. 

"Hullo?" She finally answers. Her voice laced with sleep. 

"Liddo did I wake you?" 

"Lou? Nah-no it's, it's fine. What's up? Shit." 

I suppress a giggle. I can picture her looking around trying to figure out where she was, her hair wild looking. "Liddo it's like 5:30, mum will be on your tail if you aren't helping her prepare dinner." 

She sighs, "I know boo I know. School's makin' me practice longer and I've been working out. 'M so bloody sore. Mum is letting me off the hook because I'm supposed to take the girls somewhere this weekend... I think?" 

I roll my eyes, "ugh Liddo when can you come to my rescue and whisk me off to the unknown?" 

"Why boy troubles?" She asks. I blush and stay silent, because yes boy troubles. Well more like Harry Styles troubles. "Er Ma Gerd! It is boy troubles aww!" She cooes and then, "Mum! Mum our Boobear has boy troubles!" I groan, why must I be related to her? 

"Lytle!" 

"What? 'S cute boo." I groan as my mum starts asking Lytle about my 'boy troubles' I hear my mum say something along the lines of 'put it on speaker'. "Okay okay jeez wo-man hold onto your knickers." Lytle huffs and then I hear a noise resembling a slap. "Ow." 

"Boobear? Honey what boy troubles is my little baby boy having?" I hear my mum's voice yell through the speaker. I wince slightly pulling the phone away from my ear. 

"It's just this boy who won't stop calling me nicknames." I pout. Harry Styles has been incessantly calling me sweetheart, sweetcheeks, babycakes, and any stupid pet name he can think of throughout the week. It makes me so mad and no not all weird and fluttery in my stomach. Not at all. I tell him to stop but no his teasing just gets worse. That -that stupid boy and his stupid curly hair. "He calls me sweetheart and rubbish like that, mum it's annoying." 

"Aww really? And does my baby boy like him?" 

"What no! No, of course not. Definitely most definitely not. No I don't." I say quickly. They both squeal. They fangirl every time I get a crush or whatever ever since I came out. 

"LouLou who are you trying to convince? Your mum and twin who know you so well it's kind of creepy or yourself?" Lytle says, with an eyebrow raised most likely.