Chapter 7

--You have no idea how difficult it was to finish this because of my puppy. But its here nevertheless. I hope you like it. Im iffy about it. Sorry for any mistakes what so ever! And please keep reminding me to update! Because you guys are lovely I will start writing the next chapter instead of waiting a couple of days.

Disclaimer! I do not own any of the boys or celebrities used in the making of this book, although some characters are mine. I write purely for pleasure and I don't make any money by publishing this.

Warnings! Cliffhangers (sorry) and in guess you'll just have to read and find out!

Enjoy babes!

----------------

Harry's P.O.V

"Mum I'm coming home."

"Are you sure honey? I-"

"Mum please I just- I need to. I can't..."

"Okay sweetheart. Come home."

I smile hanging up. I place my phone back into my pocket, scrambling to gather a couple of changes of clothes. I'm going to stay as much as I can back at home, where no one can judge me. Where I truly am myself.

I know I am being a coward by leaving without as much as a 'see you later' but the longer I stay here, the more risk I have of doing something extremely stupid. It's for the best if I'm being honest. If I leave it will give people time to think things through and gives me time to reevaluate exactly how I am living my life.

Like do I really want to be in the closet? How much would I lose if I weren't? Would I lose a possible scholarship if they kick me off the team? Why do I all of a sudden want out? Questions like these are one of the main reasons I just need to leave, plain and simple.

--------------

"Mum?" I yell out as I walk into my family home. I slip off my converse and shrug off my jacket and scarf. I kick my bag to the side so it wouldn't block the entryway.

"In the kitchen love!" She yells. I sniff the air, and thank the heavens she is cooking lasagna.

I walk into the kitchen as she finishes decorating some cupcakes. She smiles wide and hug me tight as soon as she sees me. A motherly bear hug is just what I need. "Mum, can I...." I trail off staring at the litte pieces of heaven.

"Not now love, you can devour them after dinner which is soon. Go on, wash up." She says ushering me out of the kitchen without my cupcake.

"Buhh... but mu-"

"What? Did you forget where the bathroom is? Just take left and-"

"Mum I didn't forget I jus-"

"Then what are you still doing here? Go on love." She says waving me off. Okay? I pout but do as she says.

Once I finish washing my hands I could hear voices downstairs. I walk out only to be met with a bone crushing hug by my older sister Gemma.

"Hey! Oh I've missed you so much dork!" She says tightening her hold on me. I gasp for air but return the hug by picking her up and swinging her in a circle. She laughs.

"So have I nerd. Did mum call you to come over?" I ask settling her down and walking back into the dinner room where the table was already set. She sits across from me, knowing my mum would sit at the head of the table.

"Yeah but also I have been having dinners here since Robin is busy working a new case. Hey it's free amazing food for a UNI student, so I'm not complaining."

I nod understanding what she meant. I would rather eat home cooked meals then anything else really. "Can we go out for some frozen-yogurt later?"

"Oh? So it's a frozen-yogurt type of problem that brought you back here... Tell me, what flavour?"