Chapter 6

-okay I am SO SO SORRY I haven't updated this in what seems like forever! *hides in the corner* but I have my reasons even though they shouldn't be excuses. I have been so caught up with my puppy and then Monday came along (that day I was finally going to post something) and I had to take him to the vet for an emergency, then Tuesday and Wednesday I had no Wi-Fi (cause of the little bugger, Thursday my friends decided to entire day at my house -.- so here I am I hope you like. It's not the best but I promise to update sooner okay?! Sorry for any mistakes I'll edit this better later on. 

Disclaimer! I do not own the boys or any celebrity used in the making of this book. Nor do I make any money by writing this, I do it purely for pleasure (: 

Warnings! it kinda sucks? Its certainly not my best if I'm honest. A few curses here and there but yeah. 

ps. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read this and vote for it. It makes me extremely happy. Sorry its so short I'll write the next chapter longer okay! 

Enjoy my lovelies! 

*Also I changed the cover. I love it! It was made by the lovely Patricia Nile otherwise known as @YumNakedLarry. Check out her stories if you haven't yet, they are amazing and to die for! (:

-----------------

Louis P.O.V.

"Liddo I'm okay, I swear. It was only a minor panic attack, now calm before you have an anxiety attack." I say as soft as I can, my dry throat not helping at all. As twins we both have similar weaknesses, I get panic attacks while she gets anxiety attacks. I would always feel bad for mum when we would both get them at the same time, or when mine got worse... 

I was being somewhat honest with her really.I have had my share of far worse panic attacks before, the only reason I ended up in the back of an ambulance was solely because the people around me had no clue what to do. I can't really remember what was going on, it's all pretty much a massive blur, that if concentrated on too much makes my head pound. The school needs to be prepared for these sorts of things but I don't blame them, no one outside of my immediate family really knows about the attacks. Now -now- I'm sure the whole school knows. Yay I am going to be an even bigger freak, awesome. Note the sarcasm? 

"Louis fu- freak no. Louis you cannot tell me to not tell mum -Daisy give that back to her- I have to." 

I sigh, "Liddo plea-" 

"Lou can I talk to you?" A familiar deep voice interrupts me. 

I turn with an eyebrow raised, "I don't know Harry, can you?" I really didn't want to talk to him, he's the reason I came to the hospital in the first place. 

"May I then?" 

I huff, stomp on his foot, and walk away from him not giving him a slight glance. That's me being nice, which is way more than he deserves. "Sorry Liddo I got rudely interrupted, anyways please don't. You'll be coming here soon, why worry her? It was a small attack, seriously I don't even know why they took me to the hospital." I explain, I didn't want to keeo talking about this. I really -really- didn't. 

"Fine fine fine. I will see you really really soon okay? Please be careful okay?" She sighs, "I love you boobear."

I groan, "love you to Liddo. See you soon okay?" I hang up and smile wide at Jade, who was waiting patiently beside her car. 

"Ready?" I nod. "You okay then?" I nod again. "Well okay then let's go home and watch a movie yeah?" 

"Yeah let's go but don't get mad when I fall asleep, I'm knackered." I yawn, she giggles and unlocks the car.