Death or Life

I remember when the Red Dragon attaked us while we were on a tour through the museum. I remember how they killed Sensei Chao and Fren. How Fren's body slammed against the floor. It was as if she was giving me a sign to do something. The horror happened again... Her necklace flew off her neck and into my hands. Blood was everywhere. It was on the floors, walls...

Sensei Chao taught me how to defend myself in any situation. I felt as if I was a warrior. I was only 11 once they killed Fren and Sensei Chao. I ran as fast as I could, jumped off roofs to other roofs, and kicked ninja's butt! Yes I was a bit crazy but academically I was smart for a 18 year old girl. My name is Atheny and I am a ninja, it is my destiny to place my weapons toward the Red Dragon.

I was in a tough situation and I was not normal. I had no friends, other then Fren, and my parents died from the Red Dragon when I was just 2 years old. Yes, I knew the Red Dragon before but I wished I did not. The Red Dragon was a evil crew that killed people when ever they wanted. They had the same tattoo which was a red dragon. The tattoo was on their left arm. Mum was the only one who actually cared for me. Dad was obsessed with work and money, we lived in a quiet village. Once mum and dad died I lived with Sensei Chao and Fren, his daughter. That night when the attack happened, I thought it was the end. BUT IT WAS NOT!